Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win this classic Head to Head QB Matchup?

• Brady hands down!

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Manning hands down!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They'll play themselves to a draw.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Manning will have better stats but Pats will win.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Brady will have better stats but Colts will win.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton was a crowd favorite when he came to Foxboro last year. That says a lot about the respect we as Pats fans have for him. The rivalry will go down as one of the best in NFL history. We hate Peyton, but we love to hate him. Looking forward to this game!

Hope Peyton gets a big cheer from the crowd on Sunday. Great guy, great player. Really, we couldn't have wished for a better rival.

A few years ago I said this rivalry was becoming Bird vs Magic. What had been hating the enemy has become respect for all the great memories. I hope the Broncos win the divsion so we get them again next year. There's only so many of these left and I want every last chance to get one in.

Re: The Return Of Brady vs. Manning .... Same old rivalry or different?

I used to hate him with such a passion. Now I don't mind him. That's the difference for me.

I'm glad to see him back and respect him, but I still hate him for whatever part, no matter how small, he played in the rule "clarifications". The league hasn't been made better in my eyes by the explosion of the chuck and pray plays or the throws made purely to draw PI calls. I also can't stand the fact that the Pats were made the posterboys of what wasn't going to be allowed anymore. When you factor in that his one and only SB win came at the Pats expense... well there are plenty of reasons I'll never cheer for him.

I know Polian was truly the villain in most of this, but none of it comes to be if he didn't have PM QBing his team.

Peytons football fate is too closely wound with Bradys for me to wish anything but the best for him (except when he plays us) .

All dislike Ive ever felt for the man has been transferred fully (and more) unto the brother.

And Peyton imo nails the humor in his commercials. Its hard not to like him just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes