PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady vs. Manning radio poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsguy05

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
These 2 guys (not sure what their names are) on fox sports radio "the drive" had a poll on their show tonight on who is better, Brady or Manning. I felt a sence of duty to call in and enlighten them on why Tom Brady is superior. Anyone else catch the show?

No, but what was the consensus?

they did something similar on ESPN radio on XM. 52% thought manning was better. the host also thought manning was better and that Brady had benefited all this time because of a great defense, a dominating defense that the manning never had. i thought this was funny because they never mention about how Brady basically had 2nd tier recievers almost his whole career while Manning has had elite type reciever most of his. that being said i would think that Brady and his 3 SB rings with a decent recieving corp would trump mannings 1 ring with an elite recieving corp. just my 2 cents.

the majority was for Brady. I think the general concensus was that Manning still has much to prove before he joins the ranks of Brady. About the only ones that actually voiced support for Manning were the Colts people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back