PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Vs. Grossman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect Brady's numbers would be a lot better if he played San Francisco, Arizona, and Detroit like Grossman did. We can see what Brady did against common NFC softies like Green Bay (20-31 244 yards 4 TDs 0 INTs) and Minnesota (29-43 372 yards 4 Tds 1 INT).

My best friend is a huge Bears fan. Believe me, he is on pins and needles every time Grossman drops back to pass.

I like Grossman a lot but I think he has a long way to go before he's considered one of the top 5 QBs in the league.

I also wonder what Brady would do with a top shelf WR like Muhsin Muhammad... OMG! :eek:

Welcome to the board.

I'm not a member of the offical board welcome wagon but welcome anyway.

Last edited:
I'm not a troll.

You are right. You are an assclown. Trolls accross america are releived to hear you are not one of them.

Last edited:
I'm not a troll , I just really dont like Brady. I'm tired of the media sucking up to him and your team in general. I think it's time you were brought back down to earth and I think the Bears are the team to do it.

are you kidding me??? the freakin boston media doesnt even believe in their own home team half the time! The Pats have been playing on planet earth for the last 5 years now and have managed to win 3 super bowls during that time.

in a heartbeat. I would have done it before this last game from Romo .

While I don't think Grossman is anything more than a servicable starter, I am NOT sold on Romo. I think he's one of a hundred QBs that got off to a hot start because nobody has a game plan for him yet. By the end of the season Romo's deficiancies will be better illustrated. What will he do against a fake blitz, zone blitz, or other disguises? Can he handle the elements? Can he march down the field and make plays to win the game late in the year in a hostile environment? I'd take my chances with Grossman at this point. Thanks God we have Brady who can make plays with nothing to back him up but a running game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes