PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering it looks like the doctors caught the infection about a week after the initial surgery, I think they caught it in time and Brady's family may not have to make funeral arrangements just yet. Of course I am keeping my standby ticket to California so I can comfort Giselle for her loss just in case.

Good call :p

LOL, seriously. If thebostonchannel.com only knew how many people they were going to freak out without reason. I put it on par with Orson Welles War of the Worlds.

Last edited:
So let's see Brady might die, but while waiting to see he's in Foxborough working out and hitting water parties with a limp? Can the media in general do less work before printing a story?

Last edited:
I'm so glad to hear that he's back in NE and at least starting to work out. I really can't wait to see him back on the field. I've missed watching him so much.

This is a situation where, unless the news is "he has another infection" or "he's totally clear," it isn't worth it for us to follow. I just think it's no more than a wait-and-see type thing right now...so we should wait and see.

This is a situation where, unless the news is "he has another infection" or "he's totally clear," it isn't worth it for us to follow. I just think it's no more than a wait-and-see type thing right now...so we should wait and see.

Some of these headlines are hard to ignore. You think the media has some major scoop. Then you read the article and no you have been had.

For the most part, I agree. But the fact (or supposed fact) that Brady is doing anything physical is a good sign if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back