PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady trashes ESPN on Spygate coverage: "ESPN now is MTV without the girls."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, I totally forgot about Tom Brady.

He's still alive?!?!

I had forgotten what his voice sounded like.

Mayne and his stupid monotone voice makes me want to pull my eyeballs and ears out! Anyone who needs to say "tackle football" when talking about America's favorite sport needs to be put out of his misery

I actually find Mayne to be funny. His eccentricities make him more likable than the other ****suckers like Stink, Greenie, Merril, and others.
I used to like Sal, but he has fallen out of favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think we've seen the last of the "nice guy Brady" in regards to ESPN.

Nice, great Brady quote (paraphrasing):

Got an e-mail from Lawyer Milloy a few days ago, he was telling me how we cheated against them and how they need to give 4 touchdowns back. But then he said, "Oh ****, you guys still win!"

Nice, great Brady quote (paraphrasing):

Got an e-mail from Lawyer Milloy a few days ago, he was telling me how we cheated against them and how they need to give 4 touchdowns back. But then he said, "Oh ****, you guys still win!"
I'm having more fun today than since before the Superbowl Loss - Brady tearing up the Jets and Bills, the idiots at ESPN tripping all over themselves with ******ed hate storms that make them look pathetic, Chris Carter and Schlereth the Roid ****** digging their own holes...and best of all, Goodell basically told everyone to STFU, it's over. Specter can say whatever he wants as he wastes away on his pile of Comcast money, it's over. There is, and will be, no new evidence that does not fall into the "old evidence" category. The semi credible media have all put this to bed, which means that the new media "story" will be the lack of story, and the sh*t reporting on the part of ESPN. I think the NYT, ESPN spin cycle is going to be the only thing that gets reported on in the rest of the real media after a day or two. I actually feel like the Walsh tapes were even better than I could have hoped for because they weren't even from sidelines in most situations. Ha! I hope all the haters get their panties in such a bunch. I hope they all spend money on Cheatriots shirts, Belicheat bandanas, and worse. I hope Specter spends millions in PA taxpayers money investigating nothing. Because, at the end of the day, when the Patriots do what I think they will, which is beat the living hell out of everyone they face, it will be that much sweeter. Go kick some ass guys!

On the Big O show today, the well spoken Brady rebukes ESPN for lowering their bar to MTV standards on it's daily bashing of the Patriots.

Brady was also highly complimentary of the NY Giants, and emphasized that the Patriots team was well prepared for February's Super Bowl. Brady said the Rams deserved to win SB 36, and the Super Bowl loss to Giants evened the score. Great interview WEEI!

Nice touch Mods!!

Re: Brady on BIG show right now

Totally agree. I don't know what richpats is expecting.

My only qualm (yeah, I used it!) with 4th and 13 was that the throw was to Stallworth. Might as well put Chad Jackson or Matt Cassell out there and thrown it to one of them.

I only watched the game once, and will NEVER do it again, but wasnt that throw to Gafney? i could be way off, but I tought it was.

So I guess this means no esny's for Brady? Or what ever they call the awards show on espn.LOL!

I only watched the game once, and will NEVER do it again, but wasnt that throw to Gafney? i could be way off, but I tought it was.

I thought it was Stallworth. I don't know. I also only watched it once.

They call them ESPYS

Last edited:
After Brady has bashed Espn, watch out, because now Espn will have a Brady agenda...

After Brady has bashed Espn, watch out, because now Espn will have a Brady agenda...

Well, I'm pretty confident that Brady has proven that tearing him up doesn't really accomplish much (don't poke the bear)...on the flip side, ESPN are douchebags no matter how you spin it, so whether Brady is nice to them or not won't have any bearing on what a worthless bunch of asshats they are. In my mind, the worst that comes out of this is weekly bulletin board material to pump up a team that will enter this season (imo) more pumped up than any team ever has in the history of pro sports...bring it on.

I thought it was Stallworth. I don't know. I also only watched it once.

Im not about to watch it to find out, Im sure somone on here knows, and will tell us as soon as they read this...Either way, I'd have more faith in gafney to make that catch (over stallworth). I guess it really doesnt matter.

That's obviously a joke. There's no way that came from Brady. Maybe Philip Rivers, but not Brady.
whoa now, rivers doesn't talk **** off of the field

Its pretty misleading for the title of this thread to quote Brady like that...because he didn't say that. He actually said "without the videos" and someone else said "without the girls."

The pass was to intended for Gaffney on the 4th down but was thrown out of bounds.

what's espn going to do to him that they haven't already done?

ESPN is constantly looking for excuses to justify Brady's greatness.

My Friend works there, she said that THEY ALL HATE THE PATS.

what's espn going to do to him that they haven't already done?

ESPN is constantly looking for excuses to justify Brady's greatness.

My Friend works there, she said that THEY ALL HATE THE PATS.

Seems like Cowherd on ESPN radio has no problems with the Pats. He had some negative things to say, but he praises them constantly for being such a well run franchise.

Seems like Cowherd on ESPN radio has no problems with the Pats. He had some negative things to say, but he praises them constantly for being such a well run franchise.

sorry.... i mean Trey Wingo and those jagoffs...

She works with Wingo more than anyone else.. used to work on those "top 10" shows on espn classic.

She's seen Salisbury and Wingo, and Shelereth and them. and they all cant stand the patriots. Especially Wingo, he despises them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back