PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady trashes ESPN on Spygate coverage: "ESPN now is MTV without the girls."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady compares ESPN to MTV

Outstanding!! :rofl: He also called out the Herald, had great things to say about the Giants and insinuated he has no respect for the Jets. A great interview on the Big Show.
Tom Brady is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you have a link?

Outstanding!! :rofl: He also called out the Herald, had great things to say about the Giants and insinuated he has no respect for the Jets. A great interview on the Big Show.
Tom Brady is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please! Can you give me some quotes or paraphrase on what he said about the BH and Jets??? Thanks,

wait, didnt we earlier today compare MTV to ESPN???

i think our own Tom Brady may be on this message board

He had a great story about Lawyer Milloy. Said that Lawyer called saying the Pats had cheated when we played them (I'm assuming he means the Bills) and Brady said, "Yeah, ok, we'll give you back 4 touchdowns and we still win."

He had a great story about Lawyer Milloy. Said that Lawyer called saying the Pats had cheated when we played them (I'm assuming he means the Bills) and Brady said, "Yeah, ok, we'll give you back 4 touchdowns and we still win."

AND he also used the word **** and it was not bleeped, pretty funny stuff.

They asked him if he respected teams, he said he respected the Giants, they were blue collar players, and to lose to them was no shame as he respected them. The follow up question from Ordway was what teams do you NOT respect, and to my amazement, ashe usually defers at this point, he did say the team he doesnt respect has 4 letters!

So while he did not actually say JETS, he basically did.

They asked him if he respected teams, he said he respected the Giants, they were blue collar players, and to lose to them was no shame as he respected them. The follow up question from Ordway was what teams do you NOT respect, and to my amazement, ashe usually defers at this point, he did say the team he doesnt respect has 4 letters!

It was bleeped in Boston. Are you listening on the internet?

Re: Brady on BIG show right now

For one, I would just like to hear all the factors that influenced Belichick's decision to go for 4th-and-13 FROM THE MAN HIMSELF. If anyone has a link to a video/article that has this, please provide. All I've heard is something to the effect of "we made the decision that we felt would best help the team".

That is all you will hear. You are not going to get "all the factors that influenced Belichick's decision to go for it on 4th-and13." You aren't owed a goddamned thing when it comes to the play-calling decisions.

Clearly BB, McDaniels, and Brady felt that they could make the play at that point. Also, there is no guarantee that Gostkowski would have made the kick. And, if he did, there is no telling what the full outcome of the game would have been because it would have changed the entirety of the remaining part of the game.

It must of been the last game of the season when we got stomped 31 to 0 that wasn't good at all!

Personally, I believe if Gostkowski had attempted that kick it would have been blocked.

Ordway also asked with tongue in cheek if the team with 4 letters wore green and Brady was fine with it. Never heard Tom so open. Outstanding interview! Wish the season started tomorrow.

Personally, I believe if Gostkowski had attempted that kick it would have been blocked.

Because they had been blocking our kicks all game long?
BB didn't have confidence in Gost in making the kick. Period.
You don't have to make excuses.

On the Big O show today, the well spoken Brady rebukes ESPN for lowering their bar to MTV standards on it's daily bashing of the Patriots.

Brady was also highly complimentary of the NY Giants, and emphasized that the Patriots team was well prepared for February's Super Bowl. Brady said the Rams deserved to win SB 36, and the Super Bowl loss to Giants evened the score. Great interview WEEI!

good, espn is crap and has been for years. kenny maine and the rest of those hacks can **** off

That is all you will hear. You are not going to get "all the factors that influenced Belichick's decision to go for it on 4th-and13." You aren't owed a goddamned thing when it comes to the play-calling decisions.

Clearly BB, McDaniels, and Brady felt that they could make the play at that point. Also, there is no guarantee that Gostkowski would have made the kick. And, if he did, there is no telling what the full outcome of the game would have been because it would have changed the entirety of the remaining part of the game.

Totally agree. I don't know what richpats is expecting.

My only qualm (yeah, I used it!) with 4th and 13 was that the throw was to Stallworth. Might as well put Chad Jackson or Matt Cassell out there and thrown it to one of them.

good, espn is crap and has been for years. kenny maine and the rest of those hacks can **** off
Kenny Mayne is about the only useful thing to ever come out of ESPN. Lay off my Mayne!

Kenny Mayne is about the only useful thing to ever come out of ESPN. Lay off my Mayne!

Mayne and his stupid monotone voice makes me want to pull my eyeballs and ears out! Anyone who needs to say "tackle football" when talking about America's favorite sport needs to be put out of his misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back