PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady trashes ESPN on Spygate coverage: "ESPN now is MTV without the girls."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady on BIG show right now

From angle which was behind brady to the left it looked like Moss had caught it. The ball was on pretty good target and when it came down in front of Moss Moss was blocking the my view of the ball and it took a second for me to spot it on the carpet so I thought Moss had it for a second or two. even though we had another play or two the game was truly over when I saw the ball on the carpet. Not that it wasn't already but miracles do happen from time to time.
Moss had the CB beaten and Brady had it right there to be caught - unfortunately the Safety got a finger on it to knock it away. If the Safety had been 1/4 step behind where he was, it was a TD.

At least he is talking about it - Belichick? Not so much.

You're right, we should let him go for looking forward too much. Let's try and lure that Mangini kid from the Jets.

Moss had the CB beaten and Brady had it right there to be caught - unfortunately the Safety got a finger on it to knock it away. If the Safety had been 1/4 step behind where he was, it was a TD.

I was in the same endsone as SBB and I thought for a split second that he had it as well......close your eyes, imagine if he had caught it??

Now that makes me feel worse than any of this Walsh crapola of today.

Is it time to play "Straw-Man"?

No, it's time to play why are you so hung up on him talking about the Super Bowl? Unless he's using it as motivation, what is the point?

I was in the same endsone as SBB and I thought for a split second that he had it as well......close your eyes, imagine if he had caught it??
That's the problem - when I close my eyes I have to make sure I DON'T imagine it. I never think about that game except occasionally when I close my eyes then I have nothing else to think about to take my mind off it.

ESPN is like MTV without the music videos.

True.
someone should send it to florio. Would be interesting to see his spin on it.

are they wiping pete sheppard off the ceiling?

No, it's time to play why are you so hung up on him talking about the Super Bowl? Unless he's using it as motivation, what is the point?

For one, I would just like to hear all the factors that influenced Belichick's decision to go for 4th-and-13 FROM THE MAN HIMSELF. If anyone has a link to a video/article that has this, please provide. All I've heard is something to the effect of "we made the decision that we felt would best help the team".

ESPN is like MTV without the music videos.

True.

If they had more girls I'd probably watch it.

Shhh.. Brady, don't let Gisele hear that!

Hold on. MTV plays music videos? :confused:

technically Brady doesn't respect any other teams since they all have at least 4 letters in their names.

thank you, and be sure to tip your waitress.

For one, I would just like to hear all the factors that influenced Belichick's decision to go for 4th-and-13 FROM THE MAN HIMSELF. If anyone has a link to a video/article that has this, please provide. All I've heard is something to the effect of "we made the decision that we felt would best help the team".

You know this is BB you are talking about, right? If he tells what he was thinking then, it could be picked up and used in the same instence by another coach against BB.

He's a paranoid nutjob. Of course, he's OUR paranoid nutjob, and better someone who is like him than some coach who never changes his defensive signals.

technically Brady doesn't respect any other teams since they all have at least 4 letters in their names.

thank you, and be sure to tip your waitress.

Should we try the veal?

Paraphrase:

Brady: At least when you lose, you want to lose to someone you respect. I don't respect everyone, but they (Giants) are a blue-collar team.

"Who don't you respect?"

Brady: I'll give you a hint, they have four letters in their name. :rocker:

BTW, that's not necessarily an NFL team. Even though Brady must feel that way about the Jets he probably still has the instincts not to give any team bulletin board material.

ESPN is a four letter word too :)

BTW, that's not necessarily an NFL team. Even though Brady must feel that way about the Jets he probably still has the instincts not to give any team bulletin board material.

ESPN is a four letter word too :)

AsKeegs pointed out, all teams have at least 4 letters, even the Rams and Jets. That is 31 teams. 32 if you count "Patriots".

Brady compares ESPN to MTV

Outstanding!! :rofl: He also called out the Herald, had great things to say about the Giants and insinuated he has no respect for the Jets. A great interview on the Big Show.
Tom Brady is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back