PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Brady too Hollywood for Pats fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what this really has to do with anything, but this is one of the reasons why we call women "dream killers".

Getting back to the topic, I don't think Brady is really "Hollywood". If he was "Hollywood", you'd see him at the Lakers' games, hanging out with celebrities and constantly seen at all the hot spots in L.A..

Now that he's almost two years removed from his injury, we'll see whether the 2001/2003/2004 version of Brady comes back or the 2002/2005/2009 version of Brady returns. The way the defense plays will have a lot to do with how effective Brady is. QB's become reckless when they can't trust their defense.

Anybody catch this in the second article? The super bowl wasn't in Miami, it was in Arizona.

It's great how your premise implies that Brady just randomly switches, from year to year, between being a really good quarterback or not being one. 2002/2005-2006 Brady was the same thing as 2001/2003-4 Brady, only difference was whether or not the team around him was good enough to win a SB.

It's great how your premise implies that Brady just randomly switches, from year to year, between being a really good quarterback or not being one. 2002/2005-2006 Brady was the same thing as 2001/2003-4 Brady, only difference was whether or not the team around him was good enough to win a SB.

Yeah, I also don't know what was wrong with Brady in 2005. I thought he had a good year especially since the Pats basically had no running game. In fact, I thought Brady's performance in 2003 was worse (maybe one of the worst of his career since it was his worst completion percentage, third worst in terms of total yards, and second fewest TDs of his career and the Pats had a horrible third down conversion rate and didn't score a lot). That year the offense was mediocre and was carried by a dominant defense.

Brady has had some off years compared to his standard. It really isn't because of him in a lot of cases. It is the people around him and injuries. Brady isn't an inconsistent QB who turns it on and off like others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back