PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to retire after this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I think. I think he'll be too disappointed in this year's results and too heartbroken over his lost love, Branch.

Wow! I can almost say I've seen it all. I wish you luck in this thread.

please ignore the troll people. let's all get a little chuckle from this and move on.

mcbee said:
That's what I think. I think he'll be too disappointed in this year's results and too heartbroken over his lost love, Branch.

BB is retiring after ths year and going on the road with Bon Jovi:p

If there was ever a thread to delete, this is it :mad:

I'm going to be BB's replacement... It's going to be all good!!!!

Wow, I go and mow my lawn, and I come back in to THIS?
Gee Whiz!

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
I'm going to be BB's replacement... It's going to be all good!!!!

As long as I can be the starting Quarterback now. Our offense will become all 5 yard in-cuts and buttonhooks!

mcbee said:
I think a more important indicator would be if sales of the new line of Patriot Brats are really tanking so far after being recently introduced. (have you tried any yet? :( )

sources say that flagging meat sales could spell the end of the Kraft family's financial hold on their Football Empire after such a major investment. I will be looking for info in the Wall St. Journal on this and would not be surprised if a major announcement may be forth coming by the Patriots Bye Week.

I imagine if the Kraft's thought it wise to unload the team, now would be the time.

then I wouldn't be surprised to see a Brady retirement announced. He, after all, just purchased a $14.5MM condo in NYC -- I figure Bridget is trying to get him into the Day-Time Soaps scene as a new career [sources say]

mcbee said:

How about Ian starts a new section of the board "Patriots Quitters" for those fans like McBee who have given up on the season? McBee and others can happily post away about how Brady is retiring, Chad Jackson is a bust, Belichick is going to be fired, and all the other rumors they want to start.

Then the "New England Patriots Fan Forum" can be left for the die-hard fans who will never give up!

I heard Brady wants to quit too but that he wants to be the middle car in a man train with Branch and David Patten as caboose. It's gonna be pay per view. He wants to B%tch for all his ex "receivers" as well.

mcbee said:

lobster said:
How about Ian starts a new section of the board "Patriots Quitters" for those fans like McBee who have given up on the season? McBee and others can happily post away about how Brady is retiring, Chad Jackson is a bust, Belichick is going to be fired, and all the other rumors they want to start.

Then the "New England Patriots Fan Forum" can be left for the die-hard fans who will never give up!
I like that idea.:horn:

Pats Fanatic said:
I like that idea.:horn:
I'd rather direct all these bandwagoners off a cliff.

Last edited:
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but this post deserves it.

dumbass.jpg

This is two straight idiotic threads for McBee now (see: Silver Lining of Cincy loss).

I think the mods may need to give him a wake-up call that negative threads are OK, but pure moronic threads are not.

pats1 said:
This is two straight idiotic threads for McBee now (see: Silver Lining of Cincy loss).

I think the mods may need to give him a wake-up call that negative threads are OK, but pure moronic threads are not.
Amen..... :yeahthat:

mcbee said:

Guy,you are crazy!!

NEM said:
Who cares if Brady retires. What more people should be worried about is, Will NEM retire? :D
Or expire. :eek: ;)

Broomer said:
I think a more important indicator would be if sales of the new line of Patriot Brats are really tanking so far after being recently introduced. (have you tried any yet? :( )

sources say that flagging meat sales could spell the end of the Kraft family's financial hold on their Football Empire after such a major investment. I will be looking for info in the Wall St. Journal on this and would not be surprised if a major announcement may be forth coming by the Patriots Bye Week.

I imagine if the Kraft's thought it wise to unload the team, now would be the time.

then I wouldn't be surprised to see a Brady retirement announced. He, after all, just purchased a $14.5MM condo in NYC -- I figure Bridget is trying to get him into the Day-Time Soaps scene as a new career [sources say]

I think he's planning on being a male model full time.

He's honing his "look". Might want to check with Husker Alk for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back