PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady To Moss..To Brady...To Gaffney !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
In all my years supporting the Pats I'm struggling to remember a more memorable trick play than the one from last night. When I was watching it live I almost fell out of bed (it was after 11 in the UK :D ) due to a combination of laughter and stunned disbelief.

Watching it again on the NFL highlights you appreciate just exactly what an amazing play it was...Moss making sure he was behind Brady and then Tom making sure he was behind Randy. Even the pass from Randy to Tom was no done deal but Moss got it back to Tom to allow the TD bomb.

What were other peoples thoughts as the play evolved and have you seen any more fancy trick plays than that one :rocker:

In all my years supporting the Pats I'm struggling to remember a more memorable trick play than the one from last night. When I was watching it live I almost fell out of bed (it was after 11 in the UK :D ) due to a combination of laughter and stunned disbelief.

Watching it again on the NFL highlights you appreciate just exactly what an amazing play it was...Moss making sure he was behind Brady and then Tom making sure he was behind Randy. Even the pass from Randy to Tom was no done deal but Moss got it back to Tom to allow the TD bomb.

What were other peoples thoughts as the play evolved and have you seen any more fancy trick plays than that one :rocker:

Adam V's lone TD pass in a Pats uni.

10 men lined up for a chipshot FG but Troy Brown was over towards the edge of the endzone and no one saw him. The direct snap went to Adam who lobbed the ball to Troy for an easy 6. That's my fav!

That and the double reverse in the Pitt playoff game.

Adam V's lone TD pass in a Pats uni.

10 men lined up for a chipshot FG but Troy Brown was over towards the edge of the endzone and no one saw him. The direct snap went to Adam who lobbed the ball to Troy for an easy 6. That's my fav!

That and the double reverse in the Pitt playoff game.

I was about to say that one.

That one takes the cake (with the Flutie dropkick a close second).

Faulk to Brady!:rocker:

My favorite was David Patten's touchdown pass to Troy Brown in Indy back in 2001. Actually that's probably one of my favorite games of all time with Patten's hattrick of TD's and the underdog Pats showing the country that they're for real.

Brady catching a pass a few years ago is my favorite.
Also, David Patten's TD throw, actually that entire game that he had, was awesome.

If anyone has links to some of these plays then it would be appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey