PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady to 49ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His current contract expires at the end of the 2014 season. In 2013 and 2014 his cap number will be $18.2m per. His salary will be $9.75 and a $5m roster bonus will be due in each of those years respectfully.

If he turns into Mark Sanchez in 2011 and 2012, he may be gone.

If he says pretty close to the way he is playing now, there is no chance he goes anywhere.

In 2015 what will happen? Who knows. I'd gotta think that if the team is kicking butt still, TB i splaying at a high-level, BB is here and not in rebuilding mode, he'll want to stay and add some more jewelry.

Last edited:
The only thing ringing are your ears from too much sauce, bro.

Harbaugh will be long gone before Tommy hangs 'em up...here. Besides which he'd never waste his time in a West Coast offense that can't utilize his best asset which is his brain...

Unless you edit this waste of time and add a LOL to the title some kindly mod should move it to the PS where it belongs.

Are you that starved for attention "Mikey"?? :rolleyes:
Go eat some cereal then play with your toys.

It's a Bleacher Report article that mentions Curt (?!?!?) Warner.

But yeah, anything is possible. Just not sure how a BR article based on some fan's wet dream is relevant in the middle of the play-offs.

What a surprise, another garbage thread started by Mikey the Troll.

Please move this fanboy Bleacher Report stupidity to the PS.

wow, rare to found that in a playoff week . lol

Its called bleacher report. Anyone can write their fantasies on that site. Senseless posting links from that site. Nothing more then glorified message board posts.

I am fairly certain that a similar article (or possibly the same one) was posted on the bleacher report last off-season. And that was before Brady signed his extension. It's a re-hash with no new news...

1260654052470.jpg

Wow what a great concept. Let's cut Brady now so he does not become a locker room distraction.:rolleyes:

This thread is useless....Moving On

sounds like stupidity ....sticks up its ugly head....

WTF, what is going on here. I don't understand this thread. Move on folks :mad:

Coming soon: Belichick to Jets?

PleaseMakeItStop.jpg

Did you hear also that there are more spygate tapes being released during the weeks leading up to the Pats playoff games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots