PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady the All-Decade choice at quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 pro bowls in that period is nothing? 2 1st team all-pro selections in that period is nothing (compared to 1 for Holt)?

107-68 edge in touchdowns for the decade, in favor of Moss...

I guess the SB ring made the difference, and I admit looking at stats its close, but I'd take Randy.

Randy Moss Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Torry Holt Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com

The funny thing is - wasn't Torry Holt's SB win in 1999 aka last decade?

Isn't it funny around here how when an article or network like say....ESPN agrees with you, they're right.

But when they don't, they're "ball washers" (BTW, who over 12 years old says "ball washers"?) or idiots.

Isn't it funny around here how when an article or network like say....ESPN agrees with you, they're right.

But when they don't, they're "ball washers" (BTW, who over 12 years old says "ball washers"?) or idiots.

Yes because that's everyone on here, right? :rolleyes: If you don't like it, feel free to leave and never come back at any time you wish.

Last edited:

Isn't it funny when we couldn't care less what you think? This is a Pats message board. Get used to it or leave.

Yet another Colts troll. How quaint.

unsuccessful_troll.jpg

Personally, I would have Moss and Owens instead of Holt & Harrison because of the fact that they still produce even at their late stages of their career unlike Holt and Harrison. BTW, all WRs I mentioned are all great ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes