PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's sad is that watching this, it's apparent that Giselle is a better athelete than Tom. :eek:

Last edited:
Standing too high on the board.. gotta get those knees bent.

But yikes.. a wife that outdoes you in everything except football.. how must that feel?

But yikes.. a wife that outdoes you in everything except football.. how must that feel?

Come on? :( Atleast Brady doesn't look like a man...wait, I take that back..

I surf (not very well) and I can tell you that it's harder for taller guys. It's one of the rare times in life that being tall is a disadvantage. My shorter friends have a much easier time.

Giselle probably grew up surfing in Brazil while Tom obviously was busy with football, basketball, baseball, golf, etc.

Oh, I bet it feels just fine...

Yeah, there are only 2 people who know what brady wants just by looking at them. Branch and Giselle :p

That was kinda cool to see... Giselle is pretty damn good!

Last edited:
What's sad is that watching this, it's apparent that Giselle is a better athelete than Tom. :eek:

The only thing that was apparent to me (aside from the fact that GB looks great from any angle) was that Gisele has surfed a lot more than her husband. TB is pretty clearly new to the sport. I'm sure it's allowed in his contract, but I did find myself hoping that he didn't land awkwardly with his right arm on the board or in the sand beneath the shallow water.

Last edited:
Yeah, just skip to the middle.

I surf (not very well) and I can tell you that it's harder for taller guys. It's one of the rare times in life that being tall is a disadvantage. My shorter friends have a much easier time.

Giselle probably grew up surfing in Brazil while Tom obviously was busy with football, basketball, baseball, golf, etc.

She grew up well inland, very far from the Ocean, certainly Tom was a lot closer.

Tommy do NOT try this on the North shore of Oahu before you have some more practice.....like about Five years more practice

Last edited:
Tommy do NOT try this on the North shore of Ouaho before you have some more practice.....like about Five years more practice

Oahu, you mean? They have a lot of awesome left hand barrels, great tubes. Vicious but awesome. But yeah, unless you know what you're doing, stay away.

Ha, I liked the video because I am a better surfer than Brady. LOL!

Oahu, you mean? They have a lot of awesome left hand barrels, great tubes. Vicious but awesome. But yeah, unless you know what you're doing, stay away.
Yeah i mean Oahu
I've stood on the beach at the Banzi pipe line a couple of times, the waves weren't particularly big compared to pipe line standards, (maybe 12-15 feet) but it was all i could do to stick my toe in the water. I love to body surf, but there was no way i was going to try it there, i forced myself to go in just as a point of pride.

Last edited:

He also meant "Banzai." But this is a football board not a spelling bee. :)

As someone I know has said.............

Sign Baby Brady!!!!!!!!!!! (both of 'em).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes