PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady still on the HOT SEAT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
This week Tom Brady, our great leader, has really taken it bad from the National Media. Here is some more critisim form the Daily Quickie/ESPN below. I even heard Dan Patrick who has the most serious of all man crushes say Tom was waaaaaay out of line and was questioning his leadership compared to Mannings.

The Lead Item
Two Words For You:
WHO. DIS?

I think disrespect has been disrespected.

Playing the "D" card reached what could possibly have been an all-time low earlier this week when Tom Brady -- of all teams, of all people -- played it.

That the Patriots are disrespected (or that Tom Brady should be the one to deliver that message) is one of the most laughable ideas of the year.

Heading into Wild-Card Weekend, apparently home-field advantage and "Team No One Wants to Play" status isn't enough for the Pats. Maybe that's motivational, but if that's what they need for motivation, they're really in trouble.

"Disrespect" is the last (sometimes first) refuge of the desperate. But why should the Pats have a monopoly on it this weekend?

Previewing each game of the Wild-Card Weekend, here's a look at the disses that could drive each team to victory:

Last edited:
When even Dan Patrick fails to see at least the POSSIBILITY of subterfuge in Brady's comments, you know the world is becoming dumber and dumber by the millisecond.

Who cares? Let the media talk all they want. They are all hypocrits as far as I'm concerned.
The Last time I checked, this is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. We have freedom of speech, and the right to feel anyway we want in this country. Brady has the right to say whatever he wants, and feel however he wants.
If people don't like it, so what?

subterfuge??? I guess I am pretty dumb too?!

Last edited:
Glad your happy Drew.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Glad your happy Drew.

no kidding

maybe you should change your username to 'BlewDrew' :bricks:

Flying Fungi said:
no kidding

maybe you should change your username to 'BlewDrew' :bricks:

I think that Tom did that to "rile" his teammates up. A psycho-analitical thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back