PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady still not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just answer this for me: How are you supposed to read the progression on all of the receivers/routes, let their routes develop, and have the receivers get open when their are 7-8 bodies in coverage and 3-4 linebackers are running right through your O-line?

I have posted many times about the play of the OL last night affecting the whole offense. I am agreeing with you

Last edited:
Brady is not 100%

He sits on the bench with his head down even when NE is winning. Like vs the Jets.

Watch him and youll see. Its virtually every game.

Brady is not 100%

He sits on the bench with his head down even when NE is winning. Like vs the Jets.

Watch him and youll see. Its virtually every game.

He did this because he was frustrated in those 2 games, not because hes hurt

Brady even said hes never been in better shape his whole career

Because it's a foolish, kneejerk oversimplification. Last night his OL had a bad game. When an opponent is getting consistent pressure rushing 3 and 4, it's on the OL. Brady moved around and bought time as well as ever, it just wasn't enough in part because with 7 and 8 in coverage both Moss and Welker were being taken out of the game or allowed no yac in Welker's case which is his bread and butter...

The OL wasn't doing him any favors in the second half, I agree (I don't remember NO getting much pressure in the first half). I'm not putting it all on Brady, but he had a bad game.

The failed 3rd down conversion where Moss got hit hard over the middle was a poor, uncharacteristically inaccurate throw. His deep throws were way off. The failed 4th down was a bad throw. A couple tosses to Watson weren't quite where they needed to be. He wasn't terrible but he wasn't putting the ball in the hands of his receivers the way he normally does. He kind of looked like Bledsoe out there in that respect (whereas Brees looked like Brady usually does).

LOL. You guys are incredible. Brady is on pace for the 2nd best season of his career and he isn't "back".

The Patriots won superbowls because they were a great team, not because of Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back