PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Shaved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to see a full blown Brady viking beard, but then we lost to Miami, and I was convinced the beard somehow jinxed us

I did too. I am the next Tom Brady…o_O

I have to believe handling all those bathroom cleaning products, clorox, softscrub, ajax, scrubbing bubbles, during his AM toilet cleaning sessions are affecting his grip. The bleach has to be eating away his skin. And the fumes....I think the fumes are affecting his good sense. A full beard in the Miami heat and humidity? Is this what a mid life crisis looks like. The next thing we might see is an uncoordinated outfit at the podium......with no stylish cap. He might even discard his MP and start using a wallet.
Who can get to him under the Brazilian radar? Is anyone that brave?

I think he should take all the hair clipping and last weeks game ball and bury it in the stadium (and I don't care if it's an artificial surface).

I have to believe handling all those bathroom cleaning products, clorox, softscrub, ajax, scrubbing bubbles, during his AM toilet cleaning sessions are affecting his grip. The bleach has to be eating away his skin. And the fumes....I think the fumes are affecting his good sense.
It wouldn't be so bad if only Gisele didn't make him do all that stuff on gamedays too.

Brady got a brazilian ... ewww ...TMI .... TMI.

I'm growing my beard out as long as it'll go.

It's true though. It doesn't help quarterback play. I tossed the football around today and realized that I'd make a pretty ****ty NFL quarterback.

I'm keeping the beard anyway...

I couldn't shave it totally, but for the sake of solidarity I went this route....
mutton chops.jpg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back