Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brady Sets Another Record

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ljuneau, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

According to Cold Hard Football Facts :
  2. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How the hell did we get so lucky in landing this guy?
    He sounds pissed about the int in the endzone. The other two I could have cared less (one tipped and one sailed in the wind), but the endzone int at that point in the game was unforgivable. However, he did march the offense down the field for the next score to get us to 21 total points. He keeps saying the word 'redeem' - Oh, I like that word Tom Brady, I like that word!!!

Tom will in fact redeem himself in the big dance. I think he and Moss will go nuts in that game, I am feeling it already!!!! :)
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  3. PonyExpress

PonyExpress Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Tom has nothing to "redeem" himself about. He is on top and everyone is looking for flaws. I'm happy with a win and to hell with style points. Joe Montana threw 3 picks in the NFC title game vs Dallas, his most famous moment, the game in which Clark caught the "Catch". Terry Bradshaw threw 3 picks in the Super Bowl vs the Rams and won the MVP. Peyton Manning had the worst QB playoff rating of any Qb ever to win the SB, and no one cared. It's ridiculous the level of scrutiny on Brady. In 16 Playoff games he's 14-2, thrown for 3,700 yards at 63% completion rate, 25 TDs and 12 Ints. He has nothing to apologize for. Ever. In fact, with 14 playoff victories, he's only 2 short of Joe Montana's all time record of 16. Anyone *****ing about his last performance, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  4. psychoPat

psychoPat Role Player PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

So let us encourage his introspection
    ... contrition ...
    and determination to do better.
  5. jcrack

jcrack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thats why i love Brady & this team so much...even win they win they point out what they did wrong which is rare..u usually hear em sayin we could of done better!..Thats why this team is going down in history!!!
  6. QuinielaBox

QuinielaBox Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He is only two short of JOE, already?!?!?!?

Charlie Wiess always said Brady has the ability to set any record he wants due to his work ethic.
  7. JustWinBrady

JustWinBrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thought that was big ben in the sb against seattle.
  8. Oswlek

Oswlek Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I completely agree, but that still doesn't stop me from acknowledging that Tommy played a poor game yesterday.

I think that you can criticize without saying that you think the guy is a bum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.