PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Sets Another Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljuneau

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
According to Cold Hard Football Facts :
It’s hard to ***** about Brady’s performance when you consider that the victory over San Diego was the 100th of his career, against just 26 losses, a .794 win percentage.

As the NFL Network noted Sunday, he’s the fastest quarterback to 100 victories in a landslide, getting there 20 games faster than Montana (who, lest we forget, played for a pretty fair country coach himself).

And as we noted before the game Sunday, New England’s 100 victories since Brady took command of the offense in 2001 is simply unbelievable when you consider that the franchise won just 98 games in the 14 seasons from 1987 to 2000.

How the hell did we get so lucky in landing this guy?
He sounds pissed about the int in the endzone. The other two I could have cared less (one tipped and one sailed in the wind), but the endzone int at that point in the game was unforgivable. However, he did march the offense down the field for the next score to get us to 21 total points. He keeps saying the word 'redeem' - Oh, I like that word Tom Brady, I like that word!!!

Tom will in fact redeem himself in the big dance. I think he and Moss will go nuts in that game, I am feeling it already!!!! :)

Last edited:
Tom has nothing to "redeem" himself about. He is on top and everyone is looking for flaws. I'm happy with a win and to hell with style points. Joe Montana threw 3 picks in the NFC title game vs Dallas, his most famous moment, the game in which Clark caught the "Catch". Terry Bradshaw threw 3 picks in the Super Bowl vs the Rams and won the MVP. Peyton Manning had the worst QB playoff rating of any Qb ever to win the SB, and no one cared. It's ridiculous the level of scrutiny on Brady. In 16 Playoff games he's 14-2, thrown for 3,700 yards at 63% completion rate, 25 TDs and 12 Ints. He has nothing to apologize for. Ever. In fact, with 14 playoff victories, he's only 2 short of Joe Montana's all time record of 16. Anyone *****ing about his last performance, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
.... He keeps saying the word 'redeem' - Oh, I like that word Tom Brady, I like that word!!!

Tom will in fact redeem himself in the big dance. I think he and Moss will go nuts in that game, I am feeling it already!!!! :)

So let us encourage his introspection
... contrition ...
and determination to do better.

thats why i love Brady & this team so much...even win they win they point out what they did wrong which is rare..u usually hear em sayin we could of done better!..Thats why this team is going down in history!!!

Tom has nothing to "redeem" himself about. He is on top and everyone is looking for flaws. I'm happy with a win and to hell with style points. Joe Montana threw 3 picks in the NFC title game vs Dallas, his most famous moment, the game in which Clark caught the "Catch". Terry Bradshaw threw 3 picks in the Super Bowl vs the Rams and won the MVP. Peyton Manning had the worst QB playoff rating of any Qb ever to win the SB, and no one cared. It's ridiculous the level of scrutiny on Brady. In 16 Playoff games he's 14-2, thrown for 3,700 yards at 63% completion rate, 25 TDs and 12 Ints. He has nothing to apologize for. Ever. In fact, with 14 playoff victories, he's only 2 short of Joe Montana's all time record of 16. Anyone *****ing about his last performance, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

He is only two short of JOE, already?!?!?!?

Charlie Wiess always said Brady has the ability to set any record he wants due to his work ethic.

I completely agree, but that still doesn't stop me from acknowledging that Tommy played a poor game yesterday.

I think that you can criticize without saying that you think the guy is a bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes