PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady rips Pats: ‘We just sucked’

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just sucked is wrong to say. Brady Sucked! They ran the ball pretty well when they did. He just truly sucked. The Defense played like they did last week...except Butler got picked on.

We can only hope....after the team whips the Bills there will be a little calmness settle in but next weeks clash is a blah to me,I just think the Bills are close to the 2008 Lions squad..they are THAT bad,I watched them on TV in the 2nd half and the Packers had to take their foot off the gas not to score 50 on them.

We do play those same Packers this year.....Thats a SCARY thought,that team has about as little flaws as I can see.

Yes, the Packers are a good team, but it's just one game and way down the road.

One game at a time, its just 1 loss. The team wasnt going 16-0

We just sucked is wrong to say. Brady Sucked! They ran the ball pretty well when they did. He just truly sucked. The Defense played like they did last week...except Butler got picked on.

They ALL sucked

Either that or the plays that were actually called. We dont know what the plays were so we dont know if the plays called in the 2nd half we designed to go to Moss or he just looked his way too often

I doubt Moss was the only option on those plays. No way we run a play where the only option is to throw it to Moss regardless if he's well covered.

I doubt Moss was the only option on those plays. No way we run a play where the only option is to throw it to Moss regardless if he's well covered.

I meant if hes the first option on those plays. But looking back on it now the Jets adjusted by blitzing less and taking away the passes over the middle to the TEs and the Pats didnt do a good job adjusting to that.

We're Doomed :D

Its reassuring when Brady tells it like it is instead of sugar coating, glad to hear.

I would just LOVE to see this team win ONE road game,I am not asking for much....Please,just ONE road game win against a team that will not be picking in the top 5 picks of the 2011 draft :rolleyes:

Brady needs to look in the mirror and understand that the offense starts with him. He has been making piss poor decisions for two years now. He needs to STOP playing like Romo damnitt!

Brady was inaccurate.

The second INT to Moss was a bad decision.

But, seeing the replay of the first INT, it was clear NO ONE was open, and he just chucked it. Wes ran a bad route, and the other receivers were doubled, Hernandez was covered. Brady had time. He threw it the only place that made sense. It wasn't a bad INT. It was 3rd and long. The Jets got the ball at the 3. As good as a punt.

Here's the problem with the way the game was called: all those runs for short yards left them with 3rd and longs. The Jets flooded the field with DBs and had one of them blitz on an overload. What happens? No open men. Kyle Wilson had Brady dead to rights on a sack at one point in the same situation, and Brady ducked.

O'Brien simply doesn't have a good feel for the game yet.

Are people going to start calling Brady a "Chicken Little"?

Are people going to start calling Brady a "Chicken Little"?

No,but we won't be calling him this....

road%20warrior.jpg

He used to be that way...I miss the old Road Warrior Brady who would win anywhere :(

They did not run the ball well at all in this game and th defense did not play like they did last week. Did we watch the same game?

O'Brien simply doesn't have a good feel for the game yet.
I'm not sure if this an ideal for him to be learning on the job. He doesn't seem to have progressed since last year.

We need a running game.

It's a passing league but how in the world is the running game so neglected. It is non-existant.

how many plays for zero or negative yards? too many - its like they all relaxed after Revis went out

I'm not sure if this an ideal for him to be learning on the job. He doesn't seem to have progressed since last year.

Funny what a difference a week makes, last week he was getting praises for improving so much from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes