PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real World

Reaction score
I thought he could possibley slide akin to Rogers last year, but I really didn't think it would happen as it has. Miami is dumb, as are the Vikings. He's KC's for sure, unless a team like Detroit or Cleveland sneaks back into the first round. Imagine KC will get a pick from Miami for Green, and then will also get Quinn as a replacement. That would be a double dandy for KC.

The only other team that might want to take him is Chicago. I reckon a trade up to #22 would cost them a lot, though; perhaps a #2 and #3.

The only other team that might want to take him is Chicago. I reckon a trade up to #22 would cost them a lot, though; perhaps a #2 and #3.

Wow, Cleveland got him and boy did they pay. Crazy to give up next years #1, plus this years second. Totally dumb. I like Quinn alot, and think he'll be alot better than Russell, but to give up what htey gave is ******ed. That pick next year will be an east top 10. Just crazy.

they give up alot but i think thew got the best player in the draft and whats up with miami ted ginn lol thats wey they will be 5-11 next yer

A Browns' VP or something made a comment on ESPN that made a lot of sense: "We could've waited one year to take a QB with next year's first round draft pick, or we could've traded that 1st round pick to get Quinn a year early."

It makes sense really. Either way, they used a 1st round pick to get a good QB. It really only cost them a 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back