Welcome to PatsFans.com

Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by Real World, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

I thought he could possibley slide akin to Rogers last year, but I really didn't think it would happen as it has. Miami is dumb, as are the Vikings. He's KC's for sure, unless a team like Detroit or Cleveland sneaks back into the first round. Imagine KC will get a pick from Miami for Green, and then will also get Quinn as a replacement. That would be a double dandy for KC.
  2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The only other team that might want to take him is Chicago. I reckon a trade up to #22 would cost them a lot, though; perhaps a #2 and #3.
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Wow, Cleveland got him and boy did they pay. Crazy to give up next years #1, plus this years second. Totally dumb. I like Quinn alot, and think he'll be alot better than Russell, but to give up what htey gave is retarded. That pick next year will be an east top 10. Just crazy.
  4. patsfan-1982

patsfan-1982 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

they give up alot but i think thew got the best player in the draft and whats up with miami ted ginn lol thats wey they will be 5-11 next yer
  5. Ginger_Ale

Ginger_Ale Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A Browns' VP or something made a comment on ESPN that made a lot of sense: "We could've waited one year to take a QB with next year's first round draft pick, or we could've traded that 1st round pick to get Quinn a year early."

It makes sense really. Either way, they used a 1st round pick to get a good QB. It really only cost them a 2nd round pick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.