PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Quinn = Aaran Rogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbb9s

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Miami will regret this. Every team in the next 10 picks already has their franchise QB......

I spelled Aaron wrong above

Last edited:
If I were Chicago, I'd be on the phones, trying to get a trade for Quinn. He can't be worse than Grossman.

If I were Chicago, I'd be on the phones, trying to get a trade for Quinn. He can't be worse than Grossman.

he definatley cant. I think many people here who criticzed him just didnt want Dolphins to know that Quinn is a good player. I think Quinn is a pretty good QB..just didnt wanna see him in Miami so i laughed if they wanted him :)

Ravens should be on the phone too..Cowboys...Jaguars. hell if i was Detroit i would even try to trade up if he falls around 15-17

Last edited:
If he makes it by Carolina @14 he could drop to us at 24 which would set up a trade back into the second while picking up a #1 for next year. :singing:

They would only have to trade up to around #20 - before 2 hours ago, they would have had to draft up to #3 to get him. That is VALUE. Especially when you consider the rookie contract he will demand at #20 instead of #3.

If he makes it by Carolina @14 he could drop to us at 24 which would set up a trade back into the second while picking up a #1 for next year. :singing:

Carolina signed Carr..i dont see them getting Quinn

Yeah. Looking at most of the teams left to pick, the vast majority are set at QB.

Good thinking. But could Dallas go with this guy over Romo long term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes