PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady puts the moves on Urlacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is a complete physco and I love that!

Anyone have a gif of the whole play?

Maybe, "I'm sure glad you missed, or I would have been scattered all over the field?"

Here's what Brady said in the PC, when he was asked about what he and Brian said after the play. Brian apparently grinned and said, "Hey, you made me look bad!" Brady replied, "Hey man, you make a whole team look bad"!
Nice respect all around!

Anyone have a gif of the whole play?

Just whipped this one up:

Brady-First-Down.gif

Here's what Brady said in the PC, when he was asked about what he and Brian said after the play. Brian apparently grinned and said, "Hey, you made me look bad!" Brady replied, "Hey man, you make a whole team look bad"!
Nice respect all around!

Good for Tom. BU is awesome, and he does tend to make an entire team look bad.

:)

Screen capture, anyone? I want to wake up to Brady's 'first down!' every morning when I boot up the computer :D

Here you go - I think Brady's just about to tuck and juke - you can see that Urlacher is actually looking the other way - as its almost like he's seeing double of Brady anyway

I have no idea how Manning and the other QBs worked their way into that shot:

108_0866.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go - I think Brady's just about to tuck and juke - you can see that Urlacher is actually looking the other way - as its almost like he's seeing double of Brady anyway

I have no idea how Manning and the other QBs worked their way into that shot:

108_0866.jpg

:rofl:

I would pay good money for one of those Manning figurines . . . if it showed Manning being dropped to the turf by Vrabel or Bruschi. :D

Urlacher got OWNED! Brady is the best there ever was and the best there ever will be. :D :D

This man begs to differ...
B000E3J3LU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That wasn't Brady who made that play. It was Maroney. Brady was lined up in the slot again, after that play worked so well last week. :rocker:

Seriously, why are people posting images of Brady's celevration after the play? If you're gonna post an animated gif or a screen cap, post a screencap or Urlacher getting juked out of his shoes.

LaBradyan Tomlinson.

Seriously, I've never been so fired up after a New England play this year than after that one. I can't imagine what it did to the crowd, let alone the other players (though you could hear a massive roar emerge afterwards). Man, I wish I was at that game. At that point I was thinking 'even if we lose, that play completely made it worth it'.

The best part was that I picked up my sister from work after the game was done, and as I was telling her about the game she mentioned that a Bears fan at work kept trashing her all night about "Urlacher killing Brady". I was just like "WELL...", it was great.

LaBradyan Tomlinson.

Okay, that's just awesome.

I wonder if I'm the only one who waited and waited for the post game press conference to hear what Tom and BB had to say about the play. I knew it would be one of the first things asked.

I posted this somewhere else.

Brian got a message from the Lost and Found Dept at Gillette Stadium.

His jock was turned in to that department by the fleet of foot,Tom Brady.:rocker:

I loved the play too and I agree that Urlacher got "faked out" but not in the way that most people think. It was pretty clear that Urlacher thought Brady was going to slide. By the time he realized that Brady wasn't going to slide, he was out of position. Still, I loved it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back