PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady played with deflated ball in second half of Colts game (link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13124418

Apparently, one of the Deflategate balls is being auctioned.

But, the ESPN analyst who explains how this is happening, seems very confused about the facts.

He says that after a Darelle Revis interception of an Andrew Luck football in the 3rd qtr., the Patriots used the ball on the very next series.

Assuming this was a Colts ball, we know that only 3 of the balls were effectively measured, and they were under 12.5 PSI (the reading on the 4th ball was so wacky they tossed it from the Deflategate investigation). I'm not sure if the 3 Colts balls were reinflated or not, and I tend to think not since the refs said they ran out of time. However, chances are that the ball Andrew Luck threw for an interception was one of the 20 or so other Colts balls, and if those balls were anything like the Colts balls that were measured earlier, then the ball Revis intercepted was deflated.

And Brady used this Colts-deflated ball on the very next series!!!

Chances are that after the INT a Patriots football was put into play, which Blount ran in, which LaFell gave to a fan.

Chances are that after the INT a Patriots football was put into play, which Blount ran in, which LaFell gave to a fan.

Yes, that too. Just highlighting how confused the news reporters are about the story.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13124418

Apparently, one of the Deflategate balls is being auctioned.

But, the ESPN analyst who explains how this is happening, seems very confused about the facts.

He says that after a Darelle Revis interception of an Andrew Luck football in the 3rd qtr., the Patriots used the ball on the very next series.

Assuming this was a Colts ball, we know that only 3 of the balls were effectively measured, and they were under 12.5 PSI (the reading on the 4th ball was so wacky they tossed it from the Deflategate investigation). I'm not sure if the 3 Colts balls were reinflated or not, and I tend to think not since the refs said they ran out of time. However, chances are that the ball Andrew Luck threw for an interception was one of the 20 or so other Colts balls, and if those balls were anything like the Colts balls that were measured earlier, then the ball Revis intercepted was deflated.

And Brady used this Colts-deflated ball on the very next series!!!
OH. MY. GOD!!!

I apologize if i offend anyone but...

download-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back