PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady pitch count already at 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering he took a year off, I have no issue with it.

This is an example of how Florio is a dope. Rather than pick the low lying fruit to come up with some lame, wildly speculative storyline (Lord knows there was plenty available today) he comes up with a "pitch count" thought. This guy reminds me of my boss who is a complete ******* and thinks EXACTLY the same way.

And oh yeah, minor detail, HE DIDN'T PLAY LAST YEAR.

Last edited:
This is an example of how Florio is a dope. Rather than pick the low lying fruit to come up with some lame, wildly speculative storyline (Lord knows there was plenty available today) he comes up with a "pitch count" thought. This guy reminds me of my boss who is a complete ******* and thinks EXACTLY the same way.

It's actually Curren but same difference.

It's actually Curren but same difference.

Thanks. Curran has turned into a real douche. I knew it would happen when he started working for that outfit.

Well I guess we can count on "Probable; sore shoulder - limited practice" for the next fifteen weeks without getting in any trouble with league rules then, right?

brady sucked today

I don't think he meant it in the traditional sense, i.e. baseball, a pitcher wearing down.

If you read on, it was more of a commentary of whether the Pats were using a balanced attack or not. And he actually said the pitch count doesn't matter, using the 2007 Pats as an example.

I suggest you read something before commenting on it.

And speaking of 100. That was the 100th Pats / Jets game. It now stands at 49 Pats wins, 50 Jets wins and 1 tie.

Pats would be far better off running the ball more.

I would run the ball 1 of every 2 plays, the run was working.

We need an O.C, who is calling the plays on offense?

And speaking of 100. That was the 100th Pats / Jets game. It now stands at 49 Pats wins, 50 Jets wins and 1 tie.

god damnt, :( i wanted it to be the other way around

atleast theyll be tied at the end of the season i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes