PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL Brady just said "The SIMULATION of the crowd noise in Indy is deafening".

:D

OK, OK...the real context, for those who were wondering, was talking about how tough aspects of the game were and how hard they were to simulate in practice. But I admit it's more fun out of context!

LOLOL Brady just said "The SIMULATION of the crowd noise in Indy is deafening".

Dungy threw a wrinkle at the Patriots....only used his vaunted Tampa II for a play or two per Brady...Colts man to manned Faulk and the TE's eliminating the quick slant throws and screens, giving their pass rushers time to work.

Nice...Dungenius will have to come up with a totally new scheme for the next game...IF there is one

Brady repeatedly stated that we had not prepared for the colts' coverages. Doesn't speak well of JMcD. What the colts did was match up against Watson, Kevin & The Wanker thus eliminating any quick throws and giving time for the speed passrush to get to Brady b4 a long throw. Good strategy.

Some things he talked about:

-The colts did things they didn't think they would do

-You can't appreciate their defense speed until you actually play them

-Bruschi said to TB, 'i forgot what it was like to have a tight game in the 4th quarter'

-just glad they made enough plays to win a tough game

-brady dodged the 'dungy spygate' comments, and just said he respects him

more coming....

Brady yelled at the Refs on the 2nd kneeldown because Indy was simulating the snap count.

Brady yelled at the Refs on the 2nd kneeldown because Indy was simulating the snap count.

But...but...but...they're as pure as the wind driven snow!

-he was ripping the officials for the dlineman simulating a snap count at the end of the game, and the officials didn't call it

-He likes being the 'bad guys of the NFL'...thinks it's just jealousy and he isn't too concerned with them

-He likes the way they can perform whether the pressure is on or not

-Looking forward to the time off, it would have been different if they had lost

-He is glad that qb's dont' have to be great athletes,,,as PM and TB have shown

-PM is always classy and says the right things even when (like yesterday) he probably doesn't want to talk to TB

Thanks for the summary!

-he was ripping the officials for the dlineman simulating a snap count at the end of the game, and the officials didn't call it

-He likes being the 'bad guys of the NFL'...thinks it's just jealousy and he isn't too concerned with them

-He likes the way they can perform whether the pressure is on or not

-Looking forward to the time off, it would have been different if they had lost

-He is glad that qb's dont' have to be great athletes,,,as PM and TB have shown

-PM is always classy and says the right things even when (like yesterday) he probably doesn't want to talk to TB

Yea, thanks man.

This is good stuff. PM is a pretty cool guy. That was a tough loss for them. I would have been sooo livid if we had lost. Interesting about the simulation. Just another frick'n thing that these jerks f'd up. Man that su ck.

Ya no complaints about PM, he handled it very well and with class. Polian probably killed a waiter last after the game

Neither Brady nor Manning likes to lose. Manning handled his post game conference well. My only crit was his going along with the reporter's issue of all those poor injured Colts missing the game. The big difference between the 2 is that Brady would offer no such excuse. If you think about it, saying that missing players are a factor really disrespects their subs.

Brady also commented that Manning had little to say to him post game. Siad that first there's little time to talk and that Manning, just like he (Brady) does not want to chat after a loss.

We are so fortunate to see these two HOFers play afainst each other.

I loved the "I like being the bad guys" comment. We figured they did but they like the "us against the world" mentality.

Also I believe he said "illegally" simulating the snap count but I could be wrong.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots