PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

brady on WEEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
said he was excited about this team...its a young team and a lot of young players not only receivers but players like maroney, callaghan etc...how fun it would be if we can win with this group...just paraphrasing some of what he said...about his receivers last nite he said some times they were in good coverage and sometimes he couldve thrown better

SVN said:
said he was excited about this team...its a young team and a lot of young players not only receivers but players like maroney, callaghan etc...how fun it would be if we can win with this group...just paraphrasing some of what he said...about his receivers last nite he said some times they were in good coverage and sometimes he couldve thrown better

Was this today?

I heard it to.
He sounded upbeat to me. I was surprised actually!

Just another approach - pump up your guys and try to get them into beleiving in themselves. Did his gestures or facial expressions last night indicate anything remotely close to what he said this morning? No.

MrTibbs said:
What link? What show to listen to?

That's a link to the D&C show in the WEEI audiovault. Wait till later today and they will post the TB interview from this morning. You can stream it or download it....here is the list to the regular audiovault that has all the shows. Dale and Holley always have a lot of pats on their show monday's:

http://rope.weei-am.fimc.net/podzinger.htm

Garbanza said:
Just another approach - pump up your guys and try to get them into beleiving in themselves. Did his gestures or facial expressions last night indicate anything remotely close to what he said this morning? No.
they are talking about this in WEEI right now...that he sounded much better this morning than he looked in the sidelines last nite..

Garbanza said:

and your point is what? he should continue the sulking into the morning or is he faking being positive the day after!

Drewwho said:
and your point is what? he should continue the sulking into the morning or is he faking being positive the day after!

My brother just said that he's full of **** after he heard that this morning. :D
LOL! He's a funny guy. Older brothers...sighs what's a girl to do?

I believe Brady. Maybe his depression is finally over. We'll see. :)

He was probably read the riot act for his conduct on the field last night by the front office. I thought I was watching Tony Eason last night. Good move by the front office.

I think Brady has the mentality as " lets look at the bright side". Thats the feeling the day after the game but he sure didn't look happy during the game or even before the kickoff coming out the tunnel. He's looked like his dog just died since week 1.

Garbanza said:

Or his mood may have actually improved for some reason. Mine did, and I'm still trying to figure out why. Possibly because Denver ALWAYS plays us this way, and possibly because we had similar bad efforts against them last year....you know, when we HAD Branch and Viniatieri and McGinest and Givens.

As for his sideline demeanor, I was actually happy to see Brady swearing up a storm, mad as hell several times last night.

DefenseRules said:
My brother just said that he's full of **** after he heard that this morning. :D
LOL! He's a funny guy. Older brothers...sighs what's a girl to do?

I believe Brady. Maybe his depression is finally over. We'll see. :)

OMG, there are two Brady's - the evil terrible field general we saw last night and the good ole golden boy everything is just great guy we heard on the radio this AM.

The Pats did it....they cloned Brady and now can't figure out which one is the one that plays football really really good! I hope they figure it out fast.

Bella*chick said:
Or his mood may have actually improved for some reason. Mine did, and I'm still trying to figure out why. Possibly because Denver ALWAYS plays us this way, and possibly because we had similar bad efforts against them last year....you know, when we HAD Branch and Viniatieri and McGinest and Givens.

As for his sideline demeanor, I was actually happy to see Brady swearing up a storm, mad as hell several times last night.

The Pats did themselves no favors, but considering how terribly they were jobbed by the refs *again*, it had to feel like being trapped in a bad dream.

Last edited:
Some of this positive attitude would have been nice last night when it could have helped the team!

Drewwho said:
OMG, there are two Brady's - the evil terrible field general we saw last night and the good ole golden boy everything is just great guy we heard on the radio this AM.

The Pats did it....they cloned Brady and now can't figure out which one is the one that plays football really really good! I hope they figure it out fast.

Well I sure hope that was the real Brady on the radio this morning. He has sleep walked through this season long enough. I even heard Madden comment about how sad he looked last night. :eek:

Last edited:
SVN said:
they are talking about this in WEEI right now...that he sounded much better this morning than he looked in the sidelines last nite..

These people have no memories whatsoever. Brady always internalizes it when things go wrong. He always clams up like that. Sheesh, have they ever seen the patriots lose a game before?

This is a far cry from Manning who gets all hangdog and yells at his own guys. brady goes stonefaced. There's a difference. You don't Brady crying. He just gets stony.

upstater1 said:
These people have no memories whatsoever. Brady always internalizes it when things go wrong. He always clams up like that. Sheesh, have they ever seen the patriots lose a game before?

This is a far cry from Manning who gets all hangdog and yells at his own guys. brady goes stonefaced. There's a difference. You don't Brady crying. He just gets stony.

Exactly, he is vocal when he needs to be and wants to be. But when stuff goes wrong, especially when its his fault, he keeps it to himself. Thats been the Brady I've always seen. Madden definitly didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back