PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on Special Teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE-VT

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Why would Belichick have Brady play on a PAT?

because BB is the Honey Badger...he dont give a @#$%

I still insist that Brady just snuck onto the field and told the place holder to get lost ;)

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Brady was holding in practice at some point recently and when Gost nailed a FG, Brady was psyched. Probably wanted to get a rep in a game situation if he ever needs to this year, as PBPF said.

Why not? just for fun is what I'm going with. We all know BB likes to do stuff like this ever now and again.

Because **** it, why not.

If there's more reasoning to it than that, then I couldn't even begin to guess what it is.

Gotta do something with Jimmy beating him out.

Cause TB was bored

#12 looked mad, wait until the radio talk show hosts hear about this abomination committed by BB....

no big deal

Because Brady believes that reps at holding will enhance his toilet cleaning skills.

#12 looked mad, wait until the radio talk show hosts hear about this abomination committed by BB....

Obviously I'm not going to buy into the media created animosity, but a funny thought did cross my mind when I saw BB and Brady talking afterwards. I'm envisioning Brady, competitor that he is, making a stink all week about playing in the 4th preseason game. So BB says, "Fine, you wanna play, go hold for the kick."

I'm sure that's not how it happened, but it amused me a little.

All part of Gisele's plan as Brady contributes in myriad ways finally reaching the pinnacle where he throws a pass and catches it too, By Her Command.

I wonder how Gost feels about that. He has to kick hard and avoid the most important right hand in New England by a few inches.

Didn't Brady hold kicks early on in 2001....or maybe at Michigan? But I could swear he's done this before.

Didn't Brady hold kicks early on in 2001....or maybe at Michigan? But I could swear he's done this before.

Did last year in the game where Allen got hurt, beleave it was the Colts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots