Brady on Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr.cgi?id=20060126fox01

Thursday, January 26, 2006

NEW ENGLAND QUARTERBACK TOM BRADY SCORES A GUEST VOICE ROLE ON THE "PATRIOT GAMES" EPISODE OF "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, JANUARY 29, ON FOX
Released by FOX

NEW ENGLAND QUARTERBACK TOM BRADY SCORES A GUEST VOICE ROLE ON THE "PATRIOT GAMES" EPISODE OF "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, JANUARY 29, ON FOX

New England quarterback Tom Brady makes a guest voice appearance on a special football-themed episode of FAMILY GUY Sunday, Jan. 29 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

In the episode, "Patriot Games," Peter attends his 25th high school reunion and pretends to be a secret agent astronaut cowboy millionaire to impress his classmates. However, Peter quickly blows his cover when he meets his idol Tom Brady and loses all self-control and gets totally inebriated. Later on, Peter makes a drunken run for the bathroom and his fancy footwork and quick moves impress Brady, who helps Peter land a spot on his football team. Life is sweet for the Griffins until Peter's new celebrity status goes to his head and he ends up getting traded to the worst football team ever: the London Silly Nannies. Meanwhile, all bets are off when Stewie becomes a sports bookie and employs some harsh measures to get Brian to pay up.

FAMILY GUY is a 20th Century Fox Television production. Seth MacFarlane is creator/executive producer and David Goodman is executive producer/show runner and Chris Sheridan is executive producer.

Victory is mine!
stewie_griffin.jpg

Last edited:
mikey said:
However, Peter quickly blows his cover when he meets his idol Tom Brady and loses all self-control and gets totally inebriated. Later on, Peter makes a drunken run for the bathroom and his fancy footwork and quick moves impress Brady, who helps Peter land a spot on his football team.
Yeah. I apologize in advance. I make a total arse of myself. It was a freakin' sweet run while it lasted, though.

Tivo has been set...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey