PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on EEI goes at D&C about running up the score

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis: Would you have been pissed if Matt Cassel came out to start the 2nd half.

Brady (in a real serious tone): I wouldn't let him come out!

He also says he was pissed that he was taken out in the 4th, even talked to McDaniels about staying in.

"We're trying to get better, I don't understand why people don't get it..."

He bit*hslaps them good!!

He did a good job of going at Dennis, can't wait until it's on the audiovault, a must listen.

Last edited:
Re: Brady quote on EEI about taking him out at halftime

Damn, I wish I'd heard this, I'll have to check the vault.

If I were Brady, I'd go right after Dennis. Considering all the shyt Dennis has talked about Belichick and the Pats of late, if I were Brady, I probably wouldn't even go on their gossipy girly show. D&C have gone so far as to speculate that the video-taping signals has been used in-game, in essence calling Tom Brady a liar, a cheat and a fraud. How he can even talk to those two clowns without telling them to F off is beyond me.

Re: Brady quote on EEI about taking him out at halftime (running up the score)

He was getting fired up, probably more than I've ever heard him on the radio.

Last edited:
He was p****ed off! Still on the radio and calmed down, but he was not happy!

It'll be in the EEI vault at some point I'd imagine.

did I hear him say "we're trying to kill teams, we're trying to blow them out" or did i miss a "not" in front of that?

did I hear him say "we're trying to kill teams, we're trying to blow them out" or did i miss a "not" in front of that?

No, Brady did say that. He has said that before. What player on offense does not go into a game wanting to blow out the other team or kill the other team!?!?

No, Brady did say that. He has said that before. What player on offense does not go into a game wanting to blow out the other team or kill the other team!?!?

Yeah, seriously, that's the point of sports. I'm so sick of this candy-ass philosophy that is infiltrating sports that the goal is not to win and win big, but to be a good sport gosh-darnit. Geeezus. You're out there for one reason, and that's to defeat the other team.

i was just questioning my hearing I completely support their offensive philosophy

But I thought they were supposed to lay down and roll over when they're up by 2+ touchdowns? You don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I mean, it's football, not rugby. This is a gentleman's sport played by class individuals, you have to respect the feelings of the opposition and their fans.

[/sarcasm]

I think every move the Patriots do or dont do will be over anyalized thru and thur:cool:

Good for Brady. I agree with him COMPLETELY. WE MUST CRUSH OUR OPPONENTS. SHOW NO MERCY, IMO. :mad:
For years we wanted this team to have a killer instinct. NOW WE HAVE ONE.
If people don't like it, to bad.
GO PATS!!

Only in Boston does the best QB to ever play the game have to explain himself to his hometown talk radio. Absolutely disgusting.

To me the biggest news out of this interview is that listening between the lines, Belichick is definitely going for 16-0. Listen to the part when Brady talks about how BB said how damaging losing at this time of year is. They are going to go for 16-0 and BB has already been preparing them for it. WOW.

But I thought they were supposed to lay down and roll over when they're up by 2+ touchdowns? You don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I mean, it's football, not rugby. This is a gentleman's sport played by class individuals, you have to respect the feelings of the opposition and their fans.

[/sarcasm]

In my 6 year old's soccer league, they don't keep score, but if a team keeps scoring, they hold the best players in the back. The Pats need to play more like 6 year old soccer leagues to not hurt feelings.

In my 6 year old's soccer league, they don't keep score, but if a team keeps scoring, they hold the best players in the back. The Pats need to play more like 6 year old soccer leagues to not hurt feelings.

Look, I know opposing team fans (and there are 31 other teams) feel the Patriots should shut down at half time, because they have a big lead. I know many of those same fans watch Brady sit for most of the 4th quarter, and the Patriots punt on 4th and an inch from the Bills 30, and still yell "running up the score". Well, all I have to caution is that the piling on will continue. It is the way it is. Are they false arguments? Of course, but while Napa Valley, CA has a Wine Culture, we have to continue to put up with the Whine Culture. Sad, but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots