PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on D+C Show This Morning 1/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went on national television last Thursday night on the O'Reilly Factor and stated that Brady undoubtedly was responsible for deflating the footballs.

O'Reilly and Jim Freaking Gray of all people told him he was being too much of a shoot first conspiracy theorist.

That's like the Gary Busey telling you you that you drink too much.
gary.JPG

Brady should said " there is no reason for me to talk to you guys, since you already made up your minds and call this whole thing criminal"

Hang up

Never listen to that show but tuned in today. Is Minnehan a hater? Seems like a ****.
Nothing more, nothing less. He's just a little ****, with a Napolean complex and the #1 reason I don't listen to WEEI anymore whenever I hear his whiny and condescending voice.

Now I know the true meaning of the term "contractual obligation". That can be the ONLY reason Tom would grace that show with his presence. Those 3 poor excuses for intellegent life. Those 3 pieces of human detritus. Those 3 metaphors for hypocrisy, scum, and the lowest common denominator, have no right to be on the air let alone talking with Tom.....or anyone else of character.

Watching their slow decline into irrelevancy is one of the few joys I get from the mediots, and the day that they finally get thrown off the air will be a holiday at my house. BTW - I never thought there could be 2 bigger ****s than Denis and Callahan, but to their credit they found a guy in Minihan who is even worse. :rolleyes:
love the show...

Nothing more, nothing less. He's just a little ****, with a Napolean complex and the #1 reason I don't listen to WEEI anymore whenever I hear his whiny and condescending voice.
Minnehan is not short....

love the show...
It was actually a fair interview....
Minnehan's opinion is never taken seriously anyways....I generally tune him out. For the record Tom is usually relaxed and open during the interviews...doubt he hates them.

Brady should said " there is no reason for me to talk to you guys, since you already made up your minds and call this whole thing criminal"

Hang up

you realize they pay him a lot of money to call in right?

from the part I heard today, Minhan back pedalled from his stance last week. Last week they said he was guilty and was lying.

from the part I heard today, Minhan back pedalled from his stance last week. Last week they said he was guilty and was lying.

Coward.

you realize they pay him a lot of money to call in right?

Under contract to talk, the whole thing Yada Yada yada. However, does that show have to pull a 2 faced like that? Completely opposite end of the spectrum when interviewing Brady and when not.
Not believing Brady and the Patriots is one thing, but calling it criminal over air pressure is just asinine.

There was a great Brandon Browner interview that aired this morning as well

Not sure if anyone got it. I'd make a thread but I can't for superstitious reasons lol

Wait, didn't they have that SI writer on last week and kick the crap out of all his theories and the article he wrote? Now they're saying Brady did cheat?

These guys are professional contrarians, they're paid to be sensational. Don't listen to them. Felger and Mazz too. For a long time I listened to those guys, they were better than the EEI alternative, still grating but not quite as bad. The past few months they've become insufferable, so I've completely tuned them out. I listen to music instead, don't miss any news or analysis I can get from other sources and let my radio dial do the talking.

If more people boycotted these stations outright they'd change up their formats and/or hire new on-air talent. T&R and Gresh & Zo (soon to be someone else and Zo, but whatever) are fine, I'll listen to them.

Don't contribute to Minnehan/Felger/Mazz/etc still having jobs, period!

It was actually a fair interview....
Minnehan's opinion is never taken seriously anyways....I generally tune him out. For the record Tom is usually relaxed and open during the interviews...doubt he hates them.

Minnehan is a construct, the equivalent of an internet persona, he wasn't remotely like this before getting his current job as a third wheel. Unless it is just a coincidence that he's pretty much taken the dumbass role over from Meterparel.

It's a sad commentary on humanity and Boston Sports in particular that this is a viable business model.

I don't know how Tom possibly had the restraint to not just stick his middle fingers up during that Thursday presser and tell everyone to kiss his ass.

Heath Evans: "I'll just say this about Tom Brady. As good a player as he is on the field, he's a better person off it."

I love you too, Tom.

Minnehan is a construct, the equivalent of an internet persona, he wasn't remotely like this before getting his current job as a third wheel. Unless it is just a coincidence that he's pretty much taken the dumbass role over from Meterparel.

It's a sad commentary on humanity and Boston Sports in particular that this is a viable business model.
Absolutely correct, O. Minihane was great before he went to the Two Dopes Show.

Tom is leading by example. Don't give them anything else to hang you with. NOt showing up would have made ME happy, but I can only imagine what else they would have started saying about him.

He apparently has a cold as well. Gee, wonder if the stress of the last week could have had ANYTHING to do with it.

Tom is leading by example. Don't give them anything else to hang you with. NOt showing up would have made ME happy, but I can only imagine what else they would have started saying about him.

He apparently has a cold as well. Gee, wonder if the stress of the last week could have had ANYTHING to do with it.

Can't be this ass cold weather!!! UGH!

I hope it doesn't get worse when the climate dramatically changes in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes