PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on Cromartie: "Maybe he likes me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all of this yapping from the Jets, from Rex on down comes off to me as a team that is not very confident in themselves. Maybe the ass pasting they took last month is still having residual effects on their psyche. It seems to me, if you are confident, you don't have to "talk yourself up". The Pats are handling this perfectly, taking after BB. They will do their "talking on the field". If Rex was trying to divert attention to himself, with his stunts, to keep pressure off Sanchez et al, guess what, that just got blown to hell !!! And, the Jets should be the last one to talk about "class", after their little flunky trainer kneed a Dolphins' player a few weeks ago.

EZ76

This ^^^^^^

The other thing I found odd was the complaining from Cromartie and Ellis that Brady points at the defensive line. Doesn't he do that similar to the way he points at the MLB to assist the line in its protection responsibilities? Why aren't they whining about his constantly pointing at the MLB?

I think the Jets are deliberately following a pre-game strategy of trying to distract the Pats. Which is a pretty dumb strategy for a team that clearly takes any bulletin board material and uses it for motivation and never lets pre-game talk go beyond the usual platitudes.

Cromartie after reading this presser
madman.gif

The Brady taunt is right in that video of the Brady interview. That's what they are referring to.

The other thing I found odd was the complaining from Cromartie and Ellis that Brady points at the defensive line.

Wouldn't it make YOU mad if your QB didn't know how to do that?

;)

If one year of good play from Matt Ryan makes him "Matty Ice," Brady = Permafrost.

Wow, it's gonna be a busy day February 14th for delivery people at Brady's house. All his "secret admirer's" will be sending flowers and teddy bears and such.

The Jets are going to be abused Sunday. I am so tired of hearing all this crap, I just want the b!tchslapping to begin.

Tired of all the talk back and forth.I wish the game was tomorrow.Just win the damn game!!!Cannot lose to these chumps at home!

The only place Cro leads Brady is in Baby-Momma's and that's just because TB learned his lesson after the 1st time. Although I'm willing to bet if they were even in this dept, Tom would still be able to name all his children.

The Jests are Wooofin, there like the guy in the alley thats say "you better not come down here i'll kick you're ass" when in reality hes terrified that you just might.

Last edited:
Class?? Is this the same team that tried to break Shaun Hill's arm? I love pat fans that try to act so sophisticated. You guys are worse than Steelers fans.

I would Google image search an "obvious troll is obvious" picture, but you're not even worth it.

do u listen to this guy? listen closely....

actually said:"theyre one of th best defenses we've faced"
actually thought: so good in fact that we score 45 on them

actually said:"they shut down the colts offense, and we all know how good that offense is"
actually thought: If it weren't for all thsoe injuries and Petyon playing horribly the jets would have been destoryed, they simply beat a team that was down

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes