PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on Cromartie: "Maybe he likes me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha-hah! What a great reply!!

Greatly admire Brady's poise and charm.

I just wish the response earlier would have a one more little bit to it:

I have been called "worse" by those better than him.

That would have really set him off. It has got to be killing them that they are not getting the "responses" they had hoped for from Brady et al. This team has taken on BB's approach, keep your mouth shut, and do your talking on the field.

EZ76

Ha ha ha ha
BB and Brady are perfect anti-dotes to the scoundrel franchise of the NFL. The cheap shot moronic coach and his low life players have been rebuffed with class. They achieved one thing which no one could accomplish. A majority of NFL fans who hate for our success are siding with us.

Last edited:
After reading all the references to sexuality on the Jets' Boards I believe there may be some kind of different (call it Spartan?) way of interacting on that team and among its fanbase. Something worth a second of thought while trying to figure out whether our offense will display the balance they've become recently accustomed to or favor the run or pass more.

Check out Brady's response to Cromartie's babble. Didn't even blink...so calm, composed, and professional. At first, when Brady grinned, I thought he was going to scoff a-la Plax's 17 point comment prior to a certain game. But then he checked himself and instead went with the 'he's a great player, they're a great team' platitudes. Our boy is good!

NFL Videos: Brady: 'I've been called worse'

Bonus, check out the 0:55 second mark. Welker has just scored a TD, Crumpler give BB a pat on the back and walks on, BB looks around like 'eh, who the f was dat?' :D. And everyone's going wild and BB is somber like a nun lolz.

:rofl:first Suggs and now Cromartie. Brady better watch it or Giselle might get jealous.

So this is like when a girl makes fun of you, she really has a crush on you, right?

Mancrush maybe?

Jets fans saying that the Jets PLAYERS are denying seeing Brady point. No link to official stuff, just picking it out of the Cro dissing Brady thread on TGG.

After reading all the references to sexuality on the Jets' Boards I believe there may be some kind of different (call it Spartan?) way of interacting on that team and among its fanbase.
Theban is the word you're looking for.

Sacred Band of Thebes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sacred Band of Thebes was a troop of picked soldiers, consisting of 150 age-structured male couples which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC.
The part about being elite is of course debatable when it comes to the Jets.

thats gotta make cromartie more and more pissed...love it!

I don't know how Brady does it. Endlessly baited by everyone and just smiles and says the same platitudes over and over. I actually hope one day he boils over and lets loose... that'd be just epic haha

Well, all of this yapping from the Jets, from Rex on down comes off to me as a team that is not very confident in themselves. Maybe the ass pasting they took last month is still having residual effects on their psyche. It seems to me, if you are confident, you don't have to "talk yourself up". The Pats are handling this perfectly, taking after BB. They will do their "talking on the field". If Rex was trying to divert attention to himself, with his stunts, to keep pressure off Sanchez et al, guess what, that just got blown to hell !!! And, the Jets should be the last one to talk about "class", after their little flunky trainer kneed a Dolphins' player a few weeks ago.

EZ76

Last edited:
So Brady's secret admirers in the NFL now include both Cromartie and Suggs? I wonder if they leave him candy baskets in his locker with a note that says, "Love, S.O.S.".

If the Patriots get into the position do so, I really think they just need to run the score up. Bad.
I understand not playing in to all the trash talking BS, but man....Just run that score up as high as you can instead. Make em get out the third digit.

I think Brady saying Cromatire is a good player and Revis is a great player was in a way him taking a shot at Cromartie.

I just wish the response earlier would have a one more little bit to it:

I have been called "worse" by those better than him.

That would have really set him off. It has got to be killing them that they are not getting the "responses" they had hoped for from Brady et al. This team has taken on BB's approach, keep your mouth shut, and do your talking on the field.

EZ76

Heh heh. You can't have it both ways. If he'd responded like that then they would have gotten the "responses they had hoped for from Brady et al."

:D The Pats are playing the Jets like a violin!!!!!! :D

Heh heh. You can't have it both ways. If he'd responded like that then they would have gotten the "responses they had hoped for from Brady et al."

Guess it depends on how he says it, if he does it with a wink, nod nod, not so much so. Any way, he handled it perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back