PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady officially on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Brady on IR, will he still be around to watch film and offer advice to Matt, etc. like a "desk job" Or, will he be completely removed from day-to-day activity? Do you guys think we will hear anything from him in a few days?
Generally IRed players are not seen. They usually go home. It could be a different story with Brady as he lives in Boston and NY and also is, obviously, the leader of the team. But for the time being he's got to deal with getting the knee fixed up; probably in a few weeks.

Generally IRed players are not seen. They usually go home. It could be a different story with Brady as he lives in Boston and NY and also is, obviously, the leader of the team. But for the time being he's got to deal with getting the knee fixed up; probably in a few weeks.

He should tell Gisele that he's going to spend the next 10 months with her, but that when late June comes around, she'll have to go cold turkey until February of 2010.

I was the same over and over as my phone "blew up" from haters. I wasn't believing anything till it came from BB. But now that it has. I will be pulling for Matt as hard as Brady.
Speaking of haters... did anybody else catch Dan Patrick "can Belichick win w/o Brady?"
Well I still think we making playoffs and as we know anything can happen then.

this is too sureal and just like hits you with a ton of bricks..

STATEMENT FROM THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ON TOM BRADY
"After extensive tests this morning, it was revealed that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's left knee, which was injured in the first quarter of yesterday's game, will require surgery. He will be placed on injured reserve and will miss the remainder of the 2008 season

It is what it is and we all have to step up our fanship or get off the bandwagon and lighten the load for the diehard fans. I was a fan since Clive Rush was the coach so I had to endure a lot of god awful years before Brady, Kraft, and Belichick.

It is what it is and we all have to step up our fanship or get off the bandwagon and lighten the load for the diehard fans. I was a fan since Clive Rush was the coach so I had to endure a lot of god awful years before Brady, Kraft, and Belichick.

Yes it is what it is....we have taken a hard blow to our team but we will prevail and have a great season.

Go Pats!!

If pats is in SB, will Tom be good to go?

I hope that Tom will use this time to fix his 'groin' or any problem instead of rehabing. I expect to see Tom 100% healthy in 09.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey