PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady officially on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Per WEEI. Well, that's that. He won't be back to lead a calvary charge.

I just threw up a little bit :(

It's the right thing to do. Free up the roster spot, move on, and focus on the team you have. Still, bummer.

Damn... denial stage is officially over.

It's the right thing to do. Free up the roster spot, move on, and focus on the team you have. Still, bummer.

your a better man then I, gonna take a lot longer for me to fully get over this

To think that a game against the lowly, insignificant Chiefs could cost Tom Brady a year of his career...

Truly a Pyrrhic victory for the 2008 New England Patriots.

Did they say what the injury was, will he be ready for next year?

God I hate guests.

Good luck with the rehab, Tom.

Take us back to the promised land, Matt!

Yep, just heard it out of BB's mouth at his press conference. Now the speculation is over. No QB's have been worked out and they're not planning on it as of right now.

So, let's go Matty Cassel. Clean your undies and get ready for a gritty season.

Did they say what the injury was, will he be ready for next year?

God I hate guests.

Not surprisingly, BB didn't give the full info about the injury, referring the reporters to someone else who supposedly has all that info. At this point, I think we just hope for a successful surgery/surgeries, an uneventful and quick recovery, and something approximating 100% success.

We might also wish to shake our fists in the air and curse.

Cavalry. Calvary has to do with the crucifixion of Jesus ;)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/calvary

Funny that you bring that up. My post just prior to this one had a reference to raising one's hand to God and questioning his wisdom in this.

Of course, I quickly reminded myself that pissing off the almighty is frowned upon, particularly by the almighty.

Sum*****.

*sigh*

Well, Cassel's our guy now, and for some unexplained reason, I'm strangely okay with that.

Even though expected news, hearing it was like getting punched in the stomach:mad: ugh.

Funny that you bring that up. My post just prior to this one had a reference to raising one's hand to God and questioning his wisdom in this.

Of course, I quickly reminded myself that pissing off the almighty is frowned upon, particularly by the almighty.

Just great.
WHY didn't somebody let me know this sooner?

wonder who's playing QB for Calgary up in Canada?

:)

Sum*****.

*sigh*

Well, Cassel's our guy now, and for some unexplained reason, I'm strangely okay with that.

We go to war with the army we have, which isn't such a bad army when all's said and done :) Here we go Patriots, here we go:rocker:

With Brady on IR, will he still be around to watch film and offer advice to Matt, etc. like a "desk job" Or, will he be completely removed from day-to-day activity? Do you guys think we will hear anything from him in a few days?

Don't you remember? BB is evil! That's why he loses Tom Brady and Tony Dungy won the opener against... oh wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots