PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady not on sideline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
far from it. i want to know why brady isn't on those sidelines! everybody knows that brady isn't actually hurt so why isn't he on the sidelines?

Raffy,
Let's translate it for you. He was not on the sidelines because he did not dress for the game, injured or not. NOT DRESSED TO PLAY = NOT ON SIDELINES. Ok??

Raffy,
Let's translate it for you. He was not on the sidelines because he did not dress for the game, injured or not. NOT DRESSED TO PLAY = NOT ON SIDELINES. Ok??

ok, so was he out of state too? i'm just questioning his commitment right now. again, he is my favorite player, the best player in the nfl, a future hall of famer, and i would do 1000 curls for the guy if his life depended on it. how come he was at the first pre season game?

Last edited:
ok, so was he out of state too? i'm just questioning his commitment right now. again, he is my favorite player, the best player in the nfl, a future hall of famer, and i would do 1000 curls for the guy if his life depended on it. how come he was at the first pre season game?

He was at the first preseason game because he was dressed, he had on a uniform so he was on the sidelines as were other players dressed who didn't play like Moss, at that point he was not injured. Remeber the injury occured later. Now he falls under the Matt Light category, he has an injury and will not play so he didn't dress so he wasn't on the sidelines.

Maybe this will keep you busy till the season starts: http://wbztv.com/sports/patriots/pa...&hbx.cmp.c2=728+x+90+90393594&hbx.cmp=AFC-Bos

Again obsessing about Brady...

Just like that stalker in Blades of Glory

hectornew.gif

Last edited:
He was at the first preseason game because he was dressed, he had on a uniform so he was on the sidelines as were other players dressed who didn't play like Moss, at that point he was not injured. Remeber the injury occured later. Now he falls under the Matt Light category, he has an injury and will not play so he didn't dress so he wasn't on the sidelines.

Maybe this will keep you busy till the season starts: http://wbztv.com/sports/patriots/pa...&hbx.cmp.c2=728+x+90+90393594&hbx.cmp=AFC-Bos

why didn't he call in to criqui and cross during the game?! was brady at home or something? do you think he will dish alot on weei monday?

Again obsessing about Brady...

Just like that stalker in Blades of Glory

hectornew.gif

i'm not even that obsessed! i just want to see the pats have success. how is brady supposed to be all pro from the sideline?

Last edited:
why didn't he call in to criqui and cross during the game?! was brady at home or something? do you think he will dish alot on weei monday?

Mommy is calling you, time to get off the computer.

so he's mentioned that he has big delts and that he'd do 1000 curls.

that's pretty funny.

so he's mentioned that he has big delts and that he'd do 1000 curls.

that's pretty funny.

just the truth man. i love football bro and thats it. whos the fool in your sig?

Get the meds... please...

maybe later, i'm tired right now. how can we not be concerned about brady? no off season workouts? hanging out with a 1 year old kid all summer? how is that conducive to football success? this is hard for me to say because brady is my favorite player (yes, even more than barry sanders).

Wow. Thank god not all "fans" are this naive, ignnorant and just flat out DUMB. What a TOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes