PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Not at Thursday 9/04 Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
50's??? I was still bench pressing 315 for reps when I was 55....you want to know about pain?...pains??

Take my advice if only this once (I know I know)...get out there and DO IT...whatever dreams you have, whatever pursuits you've yet to pursue...DO IT. I will not lie to you...your 60's, if you make it that far, are no joke. Pain just appears...out of nowhere. The doctor tells you "walk two miles a day every day"...good advice. Except that after three or four days, when you try to go out for that walk..the hip hurts, this muscle strains, that muscle twists...you stretch and still are stiff as a board. You HAVE to rest a day or two to be able to continue. Of course the good ol' doc will have none of that..."if you're not showing gains then you have to ramp it up to four miles a day". Sorry Doc...this Bugs Bunny ain't buying it.

315 for reps at 55........thats pretty impressive, joker........especially considering your health issues.....it helps that you're a big guy

your doctor didnt have any issues with the spikes in BP with those compound movements

my BP is 110 over 72/80 right now...not that bad for an old tattered war dog. I was bull strong until a couple years ago but lately I'm about half strength of what I was for 30 years. MY medical issues were easier to maintain and tolerate a few years back but now...damn, some days it just hurts...head to toe.

No need to worry folks, word on the street is he had to miss the practice as he spent the day deleting photos from his iCloud account.

50's??? I was still bench pressing 315 for reps when I was 55....you want to know about pain?...pains??

Take my advice if only this once (I know I know)...get out there and DO IT...whatever dreams you have, whatever pursuits you've yet to pursue...DO IT. I will not lie to you...your 60's, if you make it that far, are no joke. Pain just appears...out of nowhere. The doctor tells you "walk two miles a day every day"...good advice. Except that after three or four days, when you try to go out for that walk..the hip hurts, this muscle strains, that muscle twists...you stretch and still are stiff as a board. You HAVE to rest a day or two to be able to continue. Of course the good ol' doc will have none of that..."if you're not showing gains then you have to ramp it up to four miles a day". Sorry Doc...this Bugs Bunny ain't buying it.

Swim. I did buy a huge set of free weights, but i hired someone to lift them for me. Much less stressful.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back