PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady not a "great" player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady wasn't "great" in 2009. That was probably the basis of the comment. The Patriots brass will always point out that there is room for improvement. For a team employee to label Brady as "great" after this past season seems to undermine the nature of the organization.

Of course, a less than great Brady is still a top 5 QB in this league.

Ahhh........in a boring offseason, PatsFans.com brings home the bacon with a stupidly amusing thread on Brady not being great anymore.....

I think the only thing I can bring to the conversation beyond a ROTFLMAO, which isn't really productive, just true....is this question...

Who would you rather have QB'ing the Pats next season?

I can't think of anybody that I would rather have other than Brady.....nobody else....and I say that as a homer who is not blind. I think, regardless of stats, but from the evidence of my eyes that Brady had his worst season in my memory last year. I just didn't think he played that well.....missing throws and throwing to the wrong place fairly frequently.

And still......I can't see anybody better than him at this time. Closest is Manning.....I have nothing but respect for him. Brees.....excellent....nothing bad to say...but he does have a lot of weapons to work with.

Nobody else in the NFL is in their neighborhood at this time.

Now.....all you Jester fans.....go buy a PSL....NOW!

By disconnect do they mean he is out in Cali working out away from the team beside being here? The guy has kids also. If disconnect means that, then thats a dumb reason. Brady has 3 super bowl rings while Brett Favre has 1 and yet its funny to ESPN and the NFL Network when Favre holds the current team he is on hostage all off season. Not showing up to training camp and everyone kisses his ass. I know this has nothing to do with Favre but what I mean is that Brady earned it. Its just another case of hate for the Patriots and im sick of it. :mad: Like what Ghost of Ben Dreith said above my post, who do you want QBing this team?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back