PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady needs to learn to respect his rookie WR's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually found this article by Borges to be very reasonable. It explains what we already knew---that this is a business and most of these mistakes have likely been practiced for quite some time now.

This isn't about "respect," it's about being a team leader and making sure that mental errors are not constantly repeated, which will put every player on the team in jeopardy. I'm sure every single player knows that ultimately, they have the respect of the QB and coaching staff; otherwise they'd likely not even have made the 53 man roster.

If anything, Brady should be respected even more, and his receivers may end up thanking him in the long run. We'll know if any improvements have been made over the course of tomorrow and next Sun. night.

Borges: Tom Brady?s bellows part of the game | Boston Herald

Sounds like something that could be said about New England's first two games as well. Most of the passing game struggles were due correctable mistakes on offense (timing and catching the ball).

I don't mean to write you off as 'dumb' or anything, but IMO you are holding the Patriots to a different standard than the rest of the league if you think a lot of those teams have significantly fewer problems than NE. I'll give you Denver or Atlanta, but the Saints, Steelers, Panthers, and Ravens have at least as many problems and question marks as New England (or the the rest of our AFCE rivals, for that matter).

I'll give you just Denver (as of this moment). Atlanta has no OL, Jackson is out for the Pat's game, half their starting D is on IR, Jones and White both are playing injured and Gonzales is old. I like the Pats chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back