PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady needs to hire an independant investigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

voluntarysaftey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I think Brady should hire an independent investigator to investigate whether the Well's team was either explicitly told by the NFL to come to a biased conclusion, or if it was more probable than not that the NFL was aware that the Well's team would write a biased report.

Seriously though -- with many people having valid doubts on the independence of this report -- as it reads more like a prosecutor trying to make a case than an independent investigator; an investigation by a company that has no prior NFL business and will not have future NFL business needs to be done. I'd like all internal Wells communication as well as communication between Wells and the NFL looked into to find out what really happened and what the real motives were.

I hate seeing this turn into "lawyerball" but sadly this is what Goodell apparently wants.

If Brady hires him, it's no longer an independent investigation. A fact that everyone in the media was happy to point out about the Ray Rice investigation, and then conveniently forgot when the deflategate report came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes