PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Moss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site. Finger sandwiches should arrive shortly. :D

i love this comment:

and how did he pay for it...

"Straight Cash Homey!"

This whole Moss as a Patriot thing is leaving me quite undecided as to whether it's the dumbest thing in the history of the NFL, or it's a stroke of genius. Because of the track record that Pioli, Kraft and BB have assembled together, and the successful Dillon experiment - which I must admit I lamented at the time of the signing - I give them the benefit of the doubt and go, if not for genius, at least for no brainer... but I am still puzzled by it and can't wait for the season to start - yeah, I bet I'm the only one with that feeling :D - to finally see a Brady to Moss TD or two... in the first three minutes of the first game :D

(Told ya I wanted to stay positive...)

The amusing part of this link are the comments of the viewers, especially the 10 reasons the Colts will not repeat....

There are a great many reasons to be envious of Brady, but by and large I've resisted that temptation. But now I read that aside from shouting dinner for Moss, he also played the Wynn golf course in Vegas ($350 per round), which looks utterly marvellous. So now I'm very jealous.

HA HA HA HA!!!!
Capt-Flint is killing me with his remarks!

The first comment made me crack up...

yess a real juicy story i can grasp my mouth around

The thing I like about this whole story is Brady paying for the guy's meal. Nothing special about that one act by itself, happens everyday between co-workers, family and friends.

But couple that with Brady restructing his contract for Moss and it takes on a little more weight. I'm seeing it as a little subtle message to Moss..."you better be there all season play in and play out"..

Maybe I reading too much into but I like what I'm seeing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey