PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Moss, Wilfork, Warren absent from practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he's not "injured" but I am sure that he's nicked up.

As Brady likes to say"everyone is banged up this time of year".I don't think Randy quit on the Pats Sunday. Maybe he has personal issues he needs to take care of.

As Brady likes to say"everyone is banged up this time of year".I don't think Randy quit on the Pats Sunday. Maybe he has personal issues he needs to take care of.

Yeah, that wasn't the coversation I was trying to start... but okay.

Agreed. He either has personal issues or he's just resting his tired bones. Regardless, he's one of the three most important components of our offense. If he, Welker, and Brady feel that they need to take the day off from practice then I'm okay with it.

The way that he tossed his helmet on the field was very un-Vince-like and pretty worrying to me.

un-Vince-like

the opposite of in-Vince-able?

I'm sure he's not "injured" but I am sure that he's nicked up.

I heard on one of the radio shows that Moss has been dealing with a Personal issue most of the season. It didn't say what the issue was but the point in bringing it up was that when he has been listed as missing but non-injury related that it was likely due to the personal issue and not BB and the Pats playing games with the injury report.

That said I am sure he is banged up (likely the back and maybe more) but its not something that is changing and not something that is causing him to miss any practice or any games so he hasn't been listed on the injury reports with an injury but just non-injury related.

Seeing as I don't know what the issue, what radio show I heard it on and what that guys source was this is obviously speculation but it seemed to fit so I bought it.

The way that he tossed his helmet on the field was very un-Vince-like and pretty worrying to me.

Did not like that. Made me think he was trying without success to fight through some chronic foot injury.

Maybe the helmet was too tight and was giving him a headache?

I found it disturbing too. Very uncharacteristic of him. I just hope it has not become a recurring injury.

I immed. noticed that, too. It's as if he figured that he's played his last snap for the NEP this season, if not ever.

No Wilfork + No Warren = No victories.

Time to take off the diaper, Ronnie Brace.

Re: Brady, Moss, Wilfork, Warren absent from practice.

Warren appeared to aggravate his ankle injury on Sunday. Brady, Moss, and Wilfork are probably getting the day off. At least I'm pretty sure Brady and Moss are. I desperately hope Wilfork is.

He was playing great in Sunday's game before the ankle problem. It looked like the old Ty earlier in the season. Sometimes he flies under the radar but he is a damn good DL in the league.

I'm a bit concerned Tom might really hurt his arm worse at this point. Not like we have another great option. He is not throwing with his usual mechanics and we all know what happens with QB's and pitchers when they do things differently to compensate for injuries.

I don't believe Moss has practiced many Wednesdays this year ... a veteran thing ... I'm sure he's working in other areas.

Last edited:
If anyone deserves a day off, its Welker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing