PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady missing from practice again, "rib" added to injury report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady missing from practice again

He's not. He wants BB fired. See his thread in the off topic forum.

Way too extreme, IMO, but to each his own I guess.

Brady being benched, Belichick being fired, .....damn.

Way too extreme, IMO, but to each his own I guess.

Brady being benched, Belichick being fired, .....damn.

Just a typical JETS fan

Matty C did pretty well last season for the team. I think he can handle the Panthers.

He didn't practice yesterday and today. How could he play this weekend when he missed 2 days of practices???

BB benched TB for his poor performance.

Is this a joke?

Plenty of people play in games on Sunday after missing practice all week.

Reiss just tweeted the Pats added "rib" to Brady's injury report entry.

We saw him adjusting his flak jacket during the game Sunday. I think either Nantz or Simms speculated it was a rib injury that took him out of the game.

Reiss just tweeted the Pats added "rib" to Brady's injury report entry.

We saw him adjusting his flak jacket during the game Sunday. I think either Nantz or Simms speculated it was a rib injury that took him out of the game.

Definitely why he went to the locker room. He finished the game, so I say theres no question hes playing this week. Especially with the team struggling right now.

I think the goal is to make Brady most injured man to be probable by the end of the season. I can't wait during the Divisional round of the playoffs to see this on the injury report:

Tom Brady - DNP - DNP - FULL PARTICIPATION - PROBABLE (Shoulder, Rib, Finger, Leg, Toe, Head, Back)

Brady would have to have a rib coming through his shirt not to play. Great to see Taylor Vollmer, and Springs practicing.

I am just glad to see Vollmer is returning.

If it's Matt Cassell then Brady taking a game off might be a good thing. Hoyer has not looked good at all - but - because there's little to go on him playing this Sunday would be a huge curveball for the Jaguars to overcome due to lack of preparation.

If it's Matt Cassell then Brady taking a game off might be a good thing. Hoyer has not looked good at all - but - because there's little to go on him playing this Sunday would be a huge curveball for the Jaguars to overcome due to lack of preparation.
Wong cat. If we play the Jaguars this Sunday that would be a much bigger curveball.

While I'm sure Brady is a bit banged up, I have a feeling his absence the last couple of days is not TOTALLY injury related.
Maybe they just gave him a couple of days off to rest up and, oh I don't know, spend time with his 2 day old child.
Just a thought....

Idiot! It's the Lions we're playing Sunday!

Not surprised that Brady's ribs are messed up after the pounding he took last week. We can't afford to let our offensive line suck this badly.

Wong cat. If we play the Jaguars this Sunday that would be a much bigger curveball.

Phew ... wtf ... I think I'm getting dementia.:eek:

This seems to be as an appropriate place to do this if any.... NEPatriot... I really really don't like you. :cool:

Please stop quoting that moron...seeing the absolute stupidity he posts ruins my day.

If there is a more worthless poster on Patsfans, I have yet to see him or her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back