PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady mentioned on WEEI why he was yelling at refs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Not because of previous calls. But, one of the Colts def. linemen was simulating a snap count. Trying to force a fumble. Said, that's really the only thing refs should be looking for at that point. Not sure why they didn't call it.

Not because of previous calls. But, one of the Colts def. linemen was simulating a snap count. Trying to force a fumble. Said, that's really the only thing refs should be looking for at that point. Not sure why they didn't call it.

They did not call it because the Colts did it...

All I can say is that the New England Patriots better not see that corrupt referee crew ever again!

All I can say is that the New England Patriots better not see that corrupt referee crew ever again!

Does anyone know how that works? I just can't see the Patriots getting reamed at the Razor no matter the crew. Hopefully, they get the muscleman as a ref, he seems like a good one.

If this crew covers another one of the Patriots games, I'll be shocked.

Or, as my brother calls him: Ed Hercules.

Thanks for posting this. Did he mention anything about the other PI calls? (I was hoping he was giving s*** to the ref's for all the other calls to...:D )

this is godamn ridiculous. if there ever was a time to throw the flag, this is it.

Those biased ************s, that proves the game was rigged. How can they be standing right there, listening to that, and not do a damn thing about it?

Who knows if they heard it? It's also loud as hell in that dome. You can have your feelings or intuition or whatever you want to call it, but nothing you said is evidence. It wouldn't at all be impossible for an NFL official to be on the take, but I also see a lot of other games called poorly, and I can explain a poorly-called game without needing to resort to blaming bribery.

isn't faking a snap count done to throw brady off so that they fumble or screw up?"

then it has to be done loud enough for the offense to hear it.
the refs were standing RIGHT THERE.
comon man, gimme a godamn break you know the refs that game were biased.

If they were just stupid at least ONE of the horrendous calls would have benefited us.

I do not think the proper word for this crew is "corrupt".

I do , however, think the words "totally @#$%&? inept" describes them quite well. :cool:

The refs were guilty of misfeasance not malfeasance.

:D

The great thing about Ed Hoculi is Polian can't push him around.

I could see Polian poking Hoculi in the chest "you better call the pass interfernce" and Ed grabs his finger and bends his arm around "i'll call my game my way"

Does anyone know how that works? I just can't see the Patriots getting reamed at the Razor no matter the crew. Hopefully, they get the muscleman as a ref, he seems like a good one.

Hochuli is the best, hands down.

Had anybody even seen this loser referee before this game? Why wouldn't the NFL give a proven ref crew the biggest regular season game of the year?

Hochuli is the best, hands down.

He is. He really stepped up as the best after Red Cashion (I might've spelled his name wrong) retired.

Hochuli is great. I sometimes watch games just because his team is on it.

I heard once that a mob guy put a gun to Ed Hoculi's back and tried to make him throw a game...

Needless to say, Ed Hoculi didn't like that idea. He broke the man's arm in 12 places and gave his dog to Save a Pet.

Ed Hoculi doesn't give a ****.

Had anybody even seen this loser referee before this game? Why wouldn't the NFL give a proven ref crew the biggest regular season game of the year?

I know one thing, those Officials made the NFL look very bad. I work with fans of different teams who thought the Officiating was not only inept but also "SUSPECT".

Inept's the right word, there's no evidence at all they're corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back