PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady mentioned nearly everyone but Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsbacker

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
On the conference call typical Brady said its all a result of playing with great players and then named Branch, Welker, Givens, Fauria but never mentioned Moss. I just found it interesting...wonder how telling it is...maybe reading too much into it...he did mention later about guys who go hard on every play will be successful on BB teams.

On the conference call typical Brady said its all a result of playing with great players and then named Branch, Welker, Givens, Fauria but never mentioned Moss. I just found it interesting...wonder how telling it is...maybe reading too much into it...he did mention later about guys who go hard on every play will be successful on BB teams.

didn't they get into a tiff earlier this season? you know, randy calling tom a little girl with his pony tail and all?

I believed he responded to a question regrading the lack of talented players that
he to throw the ball to, Randy does not need any defending, Tom felt the others did, I thought he forgot to mention Faulk.

Maybe he was talking about players currently on the team?

Can't see TFB dissing Randy ...... JMHO

You can never mention everyone. It is always dangerous to even start this kind of talk. No matter what you do when you start listing names, someone will have reason why a person should have been mentioned that wasn't.

Last edited:
He mentioned two groups of players. Those currently on the roster and players who are retired. He omitted players that are currently in the NFL but not on NEP roster.

This is not unusual and follows the practices of his boss. While it is pretty rare for BB to diss anyone. I don't recall him ever talk about a former player currently on another team in terms of being vital to his success, only retired or currently players.

Tom Brady is the Joe Montana of our generation; Peyton Manning is the Dan Marino of our generation

I think the above says it all ;)

You can never mention everyone. It is always dangerous to even start this kind of talk. No matter what you do when you start listing names, someone will have reason why a person should have been mentioned that wasn't.

Indeed. According to PFT, he didn't mention Faulk or Graham either.

I believed he responded to a question regrading the lack of talented players that
he to throw the ball to, Randy does not need any defending, Tom felt the others did, I thought he forgot to mention Faulk.

This is the correct answer. This thread can stop now.

Indeed. According to PFT, he didn't mention Faulk or Graham either.

No bethel Johnson or David patten :eek: . Brady what an arrogant prick ;).

Wait, so he didn't mention Troy Brown or David Patten? He must hate them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back