PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady matches 2010 INT mark in one game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put him on ignore after I read his post.

Andy, I asked you to please put me on ignore. Are you refusing ?

Please do not be a stalker. Please ignore me. This is beginning to feel weird.

No, I will not put you on ignore because you asked. Feel free to not respond. Feel free to not post, then everyone can have you on ignore.
Still won't answer the question huh?

No, I will not put you on ignore because you asked. Feel free to not respond. Feel free to not post, then everyone can have you on ignore.
Still won't answer the question huh?

I am forwarding this to Ian. I will no longer respond to your harassment. Never had another guy refuse to ignore me before. Too weird for me.

Last edited:
They couldn't the Bills took a knee.

LOL, oh well.

I had to watch the game on skype with my brother pointing the web cam at his TV in Boston, Im in Oregon. The picture was great most of the game but it got choppy at a couple parts, I didn't see 3 of the intercepts or the final minute of the game. We've almost got the cross country skype viewing perfected. :)

I think Hernandez was missed today he would have definitely opened up more lanes and maybe Brady wouldn't throw as much picks as he did today. If this is his worse game for the remaining of the year and he still put up 31 and lost by 3 on the road against a divisional opponent, I like the Patriots chances. He never has had 2 straight bad games usually he kills the next team let's hope that is the case.

please stop trolling fella

Title of the thread really just goes to show how special last year was.

Still saw after this game. will come back and post once everyone calms down and gets some perspective.

Yes and last year we were supposed to be young and much better now. Brady was too aggressive and the coaching is strange, to just stop caring at halftime is crazy.

I'm pumped. Every time Brady loses to the Bills while throwing 4 picks the Pats win the Superbowl! :)

Last edited:
You are such a homer you can't even stand a hint of realism in a post without attacking the poster. I've been here since 2001, and this used to be a good place to come for open and insightful discussion about football and the team. Posters like you are the reason this site now, for the most part, sucks.

LOL! crowell is a Jets fan posting as a Patriots fan. The guy has Patriots 0-3 in the playoffs as his quote under his screen name. He/she only shows up in game threads and after losses and throws crap at the Pats.

If a real Pats fans wanted to start a thread on this and not doing so just create another biatch session, then fine. Brady's four INTs is a legitimate complaint. But I am not going to give a fake fan the time of day about it.

Yes, last season Tom Brady had 4 interceptions for the season.

Today, Brady had 4 interceptions against the Buffalo Bills.
Really, i hadn't noticed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: You should Alert the Media.

Last edited:
Yes, last season Tom Brady had 4 interceptions for the season.

Today, Brady had 4 interceptions against the Buffalo Bills.

What's the point of this thread?

If it's about the four turnovers costing the game then the title doesn't make sense. It's a meaningless stat observation.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes