PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady matches 2010 INT mark in one game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have higher standards than you Andy. I want the Patriots to win a Superbowl again as they did early last decade, as I said, I am not angry that you are satisfied with the status quo, so why are you so angry that some Patriots fans, me included, want more for the Patriots?
Your standards are no higher than mine, and again you make up a strawman that since I am not a ridiculous whining moron, I am satisfied.
You do not want more, you want to find things to complain about. You are only happy when things are not going well.

You do get the whole free country thing right Andy? Freedom of Speech, freedom of expression ? You can't control everyone Andy.
Yup. You have the freedom to say what you want, just as I have the freedom to respond however I choose. You seem to be the one who doesn't get it, since you are crying about being questioned.
I'll ask again, what is it like to be happy when the team you 'root for' does poorly?

Hate is a pretty strong emotion for a sports message board post. With all due respect I will now express my right to add you to my ignore list.

Last edited:
Except I think we actually pass more, run less and have poorer clock management

It was an observation about our playing style and how it has changed... not another opportunity for you to bag the team.

Poor clock management? like the field goal we managed to get last week with something like 13 seconds on the clock? I agree we should have run the ball more but hindsight is 20/20. just cause we lost once doesn't suddenly make us a bad team.

Your standards are no higher than mine, and again you make up a strawman that since I am not a ridiculous whining moron, I am satisfied.
You do not want more, you want to find things to complain about. You are only happy when things are not going well.

Yup. You have the freedom to say what you want, just as I have the freedom to respond however I choose. You seem to be the one who doesn't get it, since you are crying about being questioned.
I'll ask again, what is it like to be happy when the team you 'root for' does poorly?

Andy. Don't be so angry. I want the Pats to win the Superbowl. You can't stop me from wanting that no matter how much you scream, yell, and namecall. Good try though.

Yes 2003 & 2001. Since the Pats last Superbowl we have at least gotten to enjoy (2) Red Sox World Series Titles, a Celtics NBA Championship & a Bruins Stanley Cup Championship.

But what about the Patriots ?
Your other three teams winning championships isn't good enough for you? How spoiled can you get?

Brady is the man yo..no question, best in the NFL...how many other players can have four pics and just about win the game? Maybe if the team could sit on a 21 to 0 lead then he wouldnt have to be out there throwing it so much.

either way, I think the team had some positives today. The bills played good, but lets not pretend they beat the team at full strength.

Your other three teams winning championships isn't good enough for you? How spoiled can you get?

Good point. But the Pats are my favorite. Really would like to see them win again.

Good point. But the Pats are my favorite. Really would like to see them win again.

i think where you might be coping some criticism is you seem to support in a bit of a negative way. Case in point "0-3" in the playoffs. That is one way of looking at it but if you are including the 07 season wouldn't it be 2-3? sometimes the glass is half full.

The homers are out in force.

Andy. Don't be so angry. I want the Pats to win the Superbowl. You can't stop me from wanting that no matter how much you scream, yell, and namecall. Good try though.

I'm doing none of the above.
I am simply asking how it is to be a fan that is only happy when the team does poorly.
Your only contributions to this site are essentially "The Pats suck because (fill in the blank of the day)"
You appear to enjoy demeaning the team. You only care to make posts that are negative.
I'm not angry, I actually feel sorry for you, but as I have asked 4 times now, I would like to know what its like to hope for your team to fail.

The homers are out in force.

article-1243157-07DAF5A7000005DC-702_634x980.jpg

i think where you might be coping some criticism is you seem to support in a bit of a negative way. Case in point "0-3" in the playoffs. That is one way of looking at it but if you are including the 07 season wouldn't it be 2-3? sometimes the glass is half full.

No doubt you are correct. The 0-3 means 3 consecutive playoff losses, and is there to express the dashed hopes of Patriots fans over the last 7 seasons.

If anyone, had told any of us, that the BB/Brady combo would yield zero Superbowl wins in 7 years and zero playoff wins since 2007, we would have called them crazy. Some Pats fans, and I am one of them, long for one more win from this combo before they get too old.

I'm doing none of the above.
I am simply asking how it is to be a fan that is only happy when the team does poorly.
Your only contributions to this site are essentially "The Pats suck because (fill in the blank of the day)"
You appear to enjoy demeaning the team. You only care to make posts that are negative.
I'm not angry, I actually feel sorry for you, but as I have asked 4 times now, I would like to know what its like to hope for your team to fail.

Andy, lets not be small, angry, controlling or vindictive, either of us. Since Ian says that you can not be put on ignore due to a glitch, would you agree to put me on ignore? Can you ignore me please Andy?

I liked the way Brady got past the mistakes(ocho's drops and his interceptions) to tie the score, then stands ready to go in asap on the sideline for another score. The day I see that hart disappear I'll worry.

I would've thought they let the Bills run a touchdown in from the 2 yard line to get the ball with about 1:35 left so they could go for a tie score. Do the bills go for 2 in that situation? I guess thats the draw back.:confused:

Andy, lets not be small, angry, controlling or vindictive, either of us. Since Ian says that you can not be put on ignore due to a glitch, would you agree to put me on ignore? Can you ignore me please Andy?

Ian has this neat feature where he can allow a poster to post but nobody sees their posts. He should use it on you, and a handful of incessant whiners who make a mockery of the board.

Your on the ignore list MoLewis, please add me to yours. Thanks, problem solved.

I liked the way Brady got past the mistakes(ocho's drops and his interceptions) to tie the score, then stands ready to go in asap on the sideline for another score. The day I see that hart disappear I'll worry.

I would've thought they let the Bills run a touchdown in from the 2 yard line to get the ball with about 1:35 left so they could go for a tie score. Do the bills go for 2 in that situation? I guess thats the draw back.:confused:

The Bills refused to score the TD, they wanted to run out the clock. And yes we should let them score there. You would want them to go for 2, then if they fail you win with 7.

Your on the ignore list MoLewis, please add me to yours. Thanks, problem solved.

Curious, how did you read his post if you have him on ignore?
If you put everyone who doesn't like you on ignore you won't have anything to read soon. :D

Curious, how did you read his post if you have him on ignore?
If you put everyone who doesn't like you on ignore you won't have anything to read soon. :D

I put him on ignore after I read his post.

Andy, I asked you to please put me on ignore. Are you refusing ?

Please do not be a stalker. Please ignore me. This is beginning to feel weird.

Last edited:
The Bills refused to score the TD, they wanted to run out the clock. And yes we should let them score there. You would want them to go for 2, then if they fail you win with 7.

I would've told the D to fall to the ground and play dead, lol. tnx for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back