PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is so OVERRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Can't we just turn off new membership signups for a little while? It's obviously troll season again.
Hey I tried to save you all and you dropped me with a haymaker and pissed on my face, so eat it!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bricks:

How much troll can a troller troll if a troller could troll troll?

BLEDSOE4LIFE said:
Now i dont know if its just me but i really have to say that tom brady is so overrated. he is nowhere near as great as montanna who people compare him to. HELL, he isnt evan as good as Vinny Testeverde!!! Tom Brady is a no talent little preppy boy who got lucky because the real starter there got hurt. One other thing, that team is not a dynasty. the real dynasties are the COWBOYS,STEELERS,andTHE49ers. I would never put the pats with them. they are still on the same level as the lions. Brady is no great QB, FARVE is the greatest. everyone who even likes the pats are just a bunch of bandwagoners anyway. the first superbowl was rigged. the rams were paid off and it was also the same time as 9/11 so it was more fiiting for them to win and thats the only reason they one. That whole team is a joke. In conclusion Tom Brady is the worst QB ever and should just quit.

your an idiot

BLEDSOE4LIFE said:
Now i dont know if its just me but i really have to say that tom brady is so overrated. he is nowhere near as great as montanna who people compare him to. HELL, he isnt evan as good as Vinny Testeverde!!! Tom Brady is a no talent little preppy boy who got lucky because the real starter there got hurt. One other thing, that team is not a dynasty. the real dynasties are the COWBOYS,STEELERS,andTHE49ers. I would never put the pats with them. they are still on the same level as the lions. Brady is no great QB, FARVE is the greatest. everyone who even likes the pats are just a bunch of bandwagoners anyway. the first superbowl was rigged. the rams were paid off and it was also the same time as 9/11 so it was more fiiting for them to win and thats the only reason they one. That whole team is a joke. In conclusion Tom Brady is the worst QB ever and should just quit.
Hey I like trolls like this they just make themselves look like such morons. It's a laugh fest. Long live stupid low life trolls because they make me feel better about my life.:D:rofl:

Dude, you are giving us trolls a bad name. Brady is not overrated in any way shape or form. He is one of the best quarterbacks of this generation. Even I can admit that. Please watch football before you criticize.

And these are MY Patsie fans ya hear? I found them first! Mine! Go find your own Patsie fans to play with!

LOL RS. I won't go so far as to say you are the guy we love to hate, but I will say you are a guy we hate to love.

patriotspride said:
rs is a brainless goof with no life.

Oh no, patriotsCried called me a brainless goof! LMFAO..uh,err, I mean Waaaah. *sob* What am I gonna do now?? The world is coming to an end!

Now bow down to your daddy, your lord and your master.

ch3oh said:
LOL RS. I won't go so far as to say you are the guy we love to hate, but I will say you are a guy we hate to love.

Card carryin' beer drinkin' silver and black wearin' Raider Nation can't be that hard to love can it? LOL

RS said:
Oh no, patriotsCried called me a brainless goof! LMFAO..uh,err, I mean Waaaah. *sob* What am I gonna do now?? The world is coming to an end!

Now bow down to your daddy, your lord and your master.
lol thats what you say to your boyfriend .lol the raiders cant even beat the pathetic jets lol lol .i own you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing