PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is scheduled to have a press conference today at around 11:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be in a pretty good mood after the draft.

Does any one know if it is going to be on WEEI?

Great, I knew this was coming. He's going to announce his retirement. That's why we drafted a QB late in the draft. :(

huskeralk said:
Great, I knew this was coming. He's going to announce his retirement. That's why we drafted a QB late in the draft. :(

Yes, I hear he's beginning his foray into underwear modeling and politics. . .

He must feel the need to nip this "40 points per game" thing in the bud right now.

I don't like this. What reason would he have to call a press conference?

scout said:

I think he is going to admit that he is the only male, under age 30, who has not done Paris Hilton.:rofl:

milwaukeebeers44 said:
Yes, I hear he's beginning his foray into underwear modeling and politics. . .

I heard he bought a big piece of land in Provincetown and he's going to start raising sheep...

GQ magazine has helped him out with the funding...

ADPF

scout said:
Back, and to the left.....back, and to the left......

As Mike notes, its because he's had numerous requests. I know, hard to believe, isn't it?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

desi-patsfan said:
so any news?
Reiss has excerpts and promises more later:

May 04, 2006
Brady: Loss stings

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said he hasn't forgotten about the team's last game of the 2005 season -- a playoff loss in Denver.
"It was tough," he said today in a press conference at Gillette Stadium. "It's funny, I don't watch a lot of TV. But before I went to bed I was actually watching TV and was on the 'On Demand'. Then I went to 'Patriots On Demand' and was like 'Let me flip through some of this stuff.' So I watched the press conference before the Denver game, and the last thing I say, to the last question about Champ Bailey, was 'Yeah, every time I throw over there I'm really going to make sure I'm careful.'
"I'm sitting there, lying in bed, thinking 'Of all the things to have said, sure enough.' Champ took one [interception] 103 yards. That's going to stay with me for a long time. It was a tough way to end the year. We were really playing at a much higher level than we were earlier in the season. We were a very confident team. We laid an egg out there, and I was a huge part of that.
"Hopefully, with the work that we're doing now, trying to improve, when we get in those situations again we won't make those same mistakes."
Brady answered several other questions, touching on subjects that included his trip to Israel with owner Robert Kraft; his thoughts on the free-agent departures of players like kicker Adam Vinatieri, outside linebacker Willie McGinest and receiver David Givens; and his thoughts on backup quarterback Matt Cassel. He also said he spoke with Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, who told him the Patriots "stole" the Colts' running back [Laurence Maroney] in the draft.
We'll pass along the entire Q&A a bit later in the day.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/
Posted By: mreiss | Time: 12:22:26 PM​

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

CT_Pats_Fan said:
Stole the Colts RB!!!!

I love it.

I'm sure this is showing up in the "Maroney pick forces Indy to reach for Addai" thread even as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes