PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is hurt, we are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, ummmm, yeah, has there been any talks with the savior of the Super Bowl yet, you know, the one person who can come out of retirement and salvage the undefeated season. No, not Drew Bledsoe, but Micheal Bishop!

Oh and you forgot to bring up the senseless neglect of the Pats staff in not providing Tommy and the rest with the almighty flu shot

Look, medical negligence is no joke. This year's flu shot not only innoculates agaist three influenza virus strains –- one influenza A (H3N2) virus, one influenza A (H1N1) virus, and one influenza B virus -- but also against high ankle sprains, chronic shoulder injuries, and invasive paparazzi. The club should have been on top of it.

Look, medical negligence is no joke. This year's flu shot not only innoculates agaist three influenza virus strains –- one influenza A (H3N2) virus, one influenza A (H1N1) virus, and one influenza B virus -- but also against high ankle sprains, chronic shoulder injuries, and invasive paparazzi. The club should have been on top of it.

:rofl: :rofl:

you're on a roll today.

The media is a compilation of the smartest football minds out there,
My Favorite Line. It's so true, why do we pay so much attention to them though? If they really knew what they were talking about, they'd be out in Vegas making millions.

So, ummmm, yeah, has there been any talks with the savior of the Super Bowl yet, you know, the one person who can come out of retirement and salvage the undefeated season. No, not Drew Bledsoe, but Micheal Bishop!

i think doug flutie is better

I thought he orchestrated it phallicly, you know with his ------

I think we can safely guarantee that this wasn't the first time he was called a "-----" and it definitely won't be the last!?!? :D

So, ummmm, yeah, has there been any talks with the savior of the Super Bowl yet, you know, the one person who can come out of retirement and salvage the undefeated season. No, not Drew Bledsoe, but Michael Bishop!

Well, technically he's not retired; but the CFL season is over.

Plus he DOES have a strong arm. Remember how well he did on those Hail Mary passes at the end of the half? Besides; it looks like Brady's made of glass.

Last edited:
dddoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes