PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is hurt, we are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrewBeer

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The media is a compilation of the smartest football minds out there, and noting the firestorm of attention this injury has gotten, it greatly concerns me for the future of our beloved franchise. Everything has become suspect, from Belichick's lofty demeanor to Tom's disappearance. It seems that our great quarterback is in dire need of surgery, and with all the panic that has arisen, it seems as if he may never play again. If the national media is correct, we are very screwed.
Belichick takes the injury report and the health of his players very seriously. The fact that Brady has not been around for the MEDIA portion of practice likely means that he will not play in the superbowl, as the media portion is the most valuable of all portions of practice. I'm sure Bill has been working out Donte and Wes at the QB position, and am interested to see which comes out the victor. Personally, I think Cassel would be the obvious choice, as he seems to have the most experience. However, Bill knows best and who am I to say that Tom's backup will provide a better chance at a lombardi trophy than Donte or Wes.
Bill seems to have given up all hope of a win, as he seems much more relaxed and jovial than his normal stiff self. We should all take it as a sign and get on board with him. In Belichick we trust right?

Personally, I have already come to terms with the inevitable loss.

The media is a compilation of the smartest football minds out there, and noting the firestorm of attention this injury has gotten, it greatly concerns me for the future of our beloved franchise. Everything has become suspect, from Belichick's lofty demeanor to Tom's disappearance. It seems that our great quarterback is in dire need of surgery, and with all the panic that has arisen, it seems as if he may never play again. If the national media is correct, we are very screwed.
Belichick takes the injury report and the health of his players very seriously. The fact that Brady has not been around for the MEDIA portion of practice likely means that he will not play in the superbowl, as the media portion is the most valuable of all portions of practice. I'm sure Bill has been working out Donte and Wes at the QB position, and am interested to see which comes out the victor. Personally, I think Cassel would be the obvious choice, as he seems to have the most experience. However, Bill knows best and who am I to say that Tom's backup will provide a better chance at a lombardi trophy than Donte or Wes.
Bill seems to have given up all hope of a win, as he seems much more relaxed and jovial than his normal stiff self. We should all take it as a sign and get on board with him. In Belichick we trust right?

Personally, I have already come to terms with the inevitable loss.

Awesome :)

:singing: :rofl:

Agreed. Anyone with tickets to Arizona should just sell them on Ebay, no sense even watching. Personally I've already made arrangements to do something else that Sunday.

:rofl: :rofl:

Now to sit here and wait for the first outraged reply.....

Oh and you forgot to bring up the senseless neglect of the Pats staff in not providing Tommy and the rest with the almighty flu shot

Not only that whenDonte plays QB, Gostkowski will take his spot as receiver.:D

Wow...truly pathetic. With a week to go the panic button is already hit. For those of us that have been with the Pats before the bandwagon geared up, you are more than welcome to get off at the next stop. Box up your brand new gear or better yet, jump on a different bandwagon for next year. LOVE seeing the loyalty and the belief that we will pull this out. Remember when Bledsoe went down in '02? Wait... I doubt you do because you were on a different bandwagon back then. Yes.. there was actually a time when Brady was not the QB. Why not do us all a favor dont watch the Superbowl and return all the Pats gear you have.

It's called sarcasm.

Wow...truly pathetic. With a week to go the panic button is already hit. For those of us that have been with the Pats before the bandwagon geared up, you are more than welcome to get off at the next stop. Box up your brand new gear or better yet, jump on a different bandwagon for next year. LOVE seeing the loyalty and the belief that we will pull this out. Remember when Bledsoe went down in '02? Wait... I doubt you do because you were on a different bandwagon back then. Yes.. there was actually a time when Brady was not the QB. Why not do us all a favor dont watch the Superbowl and return all the Pats gear you have.
SARCASM. Some people never seem to see it even when it slaps them in the face.

I understand that the foot has to be amputated sometime in the next 36 hrs.

Tragic....really.......

Wow...truly pathetic. With a week to go the panic button is already hit. For those of us that have been with the Pats before the bandwagon geared up, you are more than welcome to get off at the next stop. Box up your brand new gear or better yet, jump on a different bandwagon for next year. LOVE seeing the loyalty and the belief that we will pull this out. Remember when Bledsoe went down in '02?
I don't remember that... you sure of which bandwagon you were on back then...? :D

Bingo we have Bingo the first..........angry replie. Boy you guys are fast. :confused:

Last edited:
Bellichek orchestrated this injury fallacy. he wnted to draw attention away from randy moss' problems. it was a distraction to the whole team. being the genius that he is, bellichek probably told brady to get himself photographed wearing the boot. it had the desired result of distracting the paps away from a player who needs to concentrate on his game, not his persaonal life.

I thought he orchestrated it phallicly, you know with his ------

I understand that the foot has to be amputated sometime in the next 36 hrs.

Tragic....really.......
This is classic Sh*t.LMFAO!Keep them coming.

Good call, i heard his distance is awesome and he might have some tricks up his sleeve for broken plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes