PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is going to light it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satz

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The more i see brady and hear him , I am convinced that this season he is going to light it up.WR position is not that of weakness as other think it will be a position that will take a few games to sync in.I expect by week 6 we will have enough power to strech the field down which improves the running and short pass plays alot.

Also, i have him speak about the long balls and do expect gabe and chad used in this long passes as the season moves on.

The defence is not what it is used to be but to win a superbowl all we need to is a top 15 defence with a explosive offence.This time we might actually see BB doing that.He is evolving from a Defence only coach to Head Coach more every year.

Chew the clock with the offence and keep the defence off the field.I remember in 01 SB the defence ran out of steam by 4th quater and as long the offence balances the defence and keeps them fresh we will be good.A fresh defence will create havoe on any offence in the 3rd and 4th quater.

I am predicting a slow start 3-3[realistic approach] then it will swing the other way.... i have moved on without deion as no one player should not effect the team. Also, expect to see caselll in the 4th quater once we have dorminating lead....

We will be in the playoff but then it truly becomes a game of wits and luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back